I want to go to the US but I want the visa at ease, help

Hello Muchiri,

I understand your problem. I can propose you some help.
For your visa, I advise you to consult Work visa in the USA where you will get all information concerning the work visa.
As it is mentioned in the article, before getting a work visa you need first to look for a valid job or work contract from an employer in the country (USA), or else you won't get the visa.
What I propose is to put a job advert in the jobs in USA section, where you give information about the type of job you are looking for, with attached your all qualifications.
Hope that helps ;)

Pravin.

@Pravin thanks for your response. 9years down the line without success. I am only getting AirCargo job appointments from different companies in the US because I have sent a lot of applications having met the required IATA qualifications. I am waiting for any employer with sponsorship offer since I am willing to relocate immediately. I get interview offers daily only for them to realize that I am in Nairobi Kenya. I really don't know how I'll handle this.

Kind Regards

@Pravin thanks for your response. 9years down the line without success. I am only getting AirCargo job appointments from different companies in the US because I have sent a lot of applications having met the required IATA qualifications. I am waiting for any employer with sponsorship offer since I am willing to relocate immediately. I get interview offers daily only for them to realize that I am in Nairobi Kenya. I really don't know how I'll handle this.
Kind Regards
-@Muchiri

You have to remember that the USA has a large talent pool right next door to it which is Latin America, and they already have many employment agreements with these countries.

It would be easier for a company to hire from Mexico, and Colombia then it would be to sponsor someone from Nigeria or Kenya.

I would suggest looking in countries like Australia, or the UK where you can get a temporary skilled visa to go there and start looking for jobs.

Do not limit your job search to only one country. Australia, UK, Canada all pay almost the same as the USA, or pay the same.

Right now, Australia is employing a large amount of foreigners to come work there temporarily. So is Canada, and the UK.

@Randomguy2000 thank you for your advice Sir

You may want to Google  " Kenyan Churches and churches with Kenyan Pastors in USA."

and " Kenya Christian Fellowship in America: Home"

Kenyan Pastors in USA may help you to connect with the right people  and find the job.