Information about ministry of health visa for dentist

Hello every one, I am a dentist working in Hyderabad(INDIA), recently i was interviewed by a panel of people claiming to be from the ministry of health Libya, I cleared the Interview and my agent is asking me one lakh rupees for the complete procedure(including tickets). He also gave a copy of my visa and is asking me to get my medical done. and one more important thing there was no ad about this in any of the leading news papers. I got to know about this through my agent. Please let me know if all of this makes sense. If any one is kind enough, I am willing to send them a scanned copy of the visa to verify its authenticity. Thanks to all in advance

Hello, do not pay any amount until you get conformation from ministry of health to you directly, contact Libyan embassy in India for genuinety of agent, normally flight tickets are provided by them so no need for you to pay, if at all required once you reach libya then you can pay.

Someone is trying to fleece you. getting a Visa for Libya does not cost 1 lakh rupees. You should be able to get clarification on the Visa from Libyan embassy in Delhi Ph No +91 1124697771.Also there is one reliable agent I know who did my Visa.. Ashfaq [Moderated:Please use Private message].

please send the copy i will tell you