Friends in Heliopolis

Hi guys!

I'm looking for English and/or German speaking people in Heliopolis to hang out, visit around, go to movies, out to dinner, ,walk and whatever.

I'm 22 and I live in Heliopolis.

I don't have much free time, so it would be great meeting nice people on the weekends, and sometimes in the evening on workdays.

Hope to hear from you :)

hi,u r so young ,difference between me an du 14  years :)oh god,generally if thee is old friend sn yr group it 's okay,and only female

nshimy, we don't understand a word of your message

nshimy ??? what the age is problem for finding new friends to hang out and talk? Why just women? Do you not understand the concept of friends? Thats funny how many messages in past come to me from local men looking just for "friends to talk and take info about living abroad or offer help in Egypt (as seems we somehow retarded and can't find our way when we live here or just ask if need something)" and no one of my expat men friends get such messages. Why? So Expat men can't be friends to hung out, talk, exchange language skills, they can't give guys info about their countries and living abroad or they don't need your help? I think its say a lot, right.

Hi Every one! I have just moved here to Cairo and am just looking to meet some friends. I am 48 years old and am from Canada.

Hi, I am visiting Heliopolis soon and I was wondering if there's any meet up for people living in the neighborhood? :-)

Once again, HELLO to all. :-)

so far no meet up is held in Heliopolis, but its welcomed any time to be done :)

That would be great. How would I know if anyone is organizing it? I'd love to join, if you don't mind. Thanks a bunch. :-)

hello you can call me anytime you want if you want to meet new friends my name is rafik and i am from Heliopolis and here is my no. 01099693308

hey dear,there is no problem with age at all and i would like to meet you and by the way my house in Heliopolis and my phone no. is 01099693308 hope to get a call from u

i would like to know you sublana

Are there any women in Heliopolis for a meet up?

nayeli0016 wrote:

Are there any women in Heliopolis for a meet up?

where is the problem to meet with a man ?

I don't find a problem with that, I just noticed that I am the only female responding to this topic. Not that big of a deal anyway. I was just thinking out loud.

[Moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website]

Hello Coodles, Hello every body;

I work in Heliopolis and i can support or meet as possible as i can after my working hours.

Will be glad to hear from any one

OMG.

nayeli - you are the only woman responding I think because all the others are single male Egyptians - and that says it all.
Especially when they lead with the line ' I would like to know you .....'

and the others just give out numbers and would like to meet women!!!

Says it all really.

LoooL

Either way I am not taking the risk. Besides I'm not in Egypt anymore.

Hello Coodless, hello to all!
I am Mike, 27 years old and I am expat in Egypt last 3 months. I live near to Heliopolis, so if you have some free time for a coffee or some socializing, let me know, I would like to meet some of you :)

I am Egyptian If anybody want Help I will Help You ,,,,,
just replay