Job in Macedonia

Good day,

I am writing you from Azerbaijan. I saw  post in Expat.com. So i would like to ask if there is still some job vacancy. Because i am looking for some job in Macedonia. I know English,Turkish,Russian fluent.
Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Guelkin!

Maybe you could tell a bit more about your working experience so that other members can help you accordingly.

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand,
Thanks for advice,It can help me)))

So i am 22,i have gratuated from Tourism University,now study master in business administation field.I have been working like manager in building company in construction company,now i am project manager in Media Center.  As i mentioned before i know English,Russian,Turkish and my native language Azerbaijani.I have been in Macedonia and fall in love with that country,so now I woild like to find some job in Skopje Macedonia.

Thanks everybody in advance)))

Good evening Guelki,
here in Macedonia the unemployment rate is very high, so it is not easy at all for a foreigner to find a job.
If you speak Turkish you could ask to the Turkish Embassy in Skopje to provide you some contact details of Turkish companies, some of them work in the architecture/engineering/construction field.
Even if you find a job you shall be prepared to a very long bureucratic procedure to get a job permit and, subsequently, a staying permit.
Good luck

AC