What kind of business should one invest in

What kind of business should one invest in ..?
Also is it necessary to invest money in business  or just putting it in banks would work?
Thank you :)

there is no need to invest a lot. There is possibility just to have money in your established company's account, this will be enought to get TRP in Lithuania, if you need more info or consultancy from experienced consultants, try this company: www.bon.lt. As I know, they succesfully helped a lot people to immigrate to EU.

Hi shahid7,

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new topic has been created on the Lithuania forum.

All the best,
Christine

dear shahid bhai, i am also from karachi and planning for the same,you may please contact me so that we could help each other, my mobile number is 00923468282737 and email is [email protected]

Hi sufianbhai,

Can you please introduce yourself ?

Thank you :)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Dear Maxim.... I am a Pakistani citizen, who is planning to setup a business (smal clothing and apparel) shop in Lithuania and seeking temporary residence also. Willing to know about a business setup with which I may export good into Lithuania from my home country and sell it on retail

Assalam o Alikum Sufian,

I have got your email address from Expat.com and came to know that you are interested in going to Lithuania. Actually I am based in UK london and My nephew is going to Lithuania soon and I am flying to Lithuania tomorrow as I have a meeting with the company with whom I will be doing business with and this company is an immigration consultants so please let know if you require any kind of information regarding the immigration matter, will be more then happy to assist you.

Best Regards.

Aziz Ahmed
(Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum)

Hello Dear,

I have got my TRP and intend to shift to Lithuania. Could you please suggest me a suitable (economcial) business I can start.

regards,

Hello,
I actually want to travel along with my famly to Lithunia to get TRP. So will I have to open my own business or do partnership with someone. I can invest money. Can you help us somehow? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

as slam O alikum
suain kia hal hai. i am azhar from dubai. mera chota bhai Germany main hai main aur mera bhai mil kr business start krna chah rhy hain lithuania main. mjy yqeen hai kh ap phnch chuky hon gy. main ny apka email address blog dot come sy lia ahi whan per ap ka aik sal purana post tha jo ap ny krachi sy kia tha ap ny apna mobile number bhe dia tha main ny try ke to band tha to mjy yqeen ho gia kh ap phnch chuky hain. please ap mjy apka contect number aur skype id dain main ap sy kch information lena chahta hon. waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Allah Hafiz
Azhar abbas

azharabbas1214 wrote:

as slam O alikum
suain kia hal hai. i am azhar from dubai. mera chota bhai Germany main hai main aur mera bhai mil kr business start krna chah rhy hain lithuania main. mjy yqeen hai kh ap phnch chuky hon gy. main ny apka email address blog dot come sy lia ahi whan per ap ka aik sal purana post tha jo ap ny krachi sy kia tha ap ny apna mobile number bhe dia tha main ny try ke to band tha to mjy yqeen ho gia kh ap phnch chuky hain. please ap mjy apka contect number aur skype id dain main ap sy kch information lena chahta hon. waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Allah Hafiz
Azhar abbas

As this is an English speaking forum please post in ENGLISH only. That way members can understand your post.
Thank you.