Requirements for applying for family visa?

hi friends... i have so many questions to ask. before that i would like to introduce my self...I am shubha and working as a staff nurse in ministry of health,KSA IN RIYADH.. I REACHED KINGDOM 2 MONTHS AGO AND waiting for my iqama. my question are
1) what are the requirements for applying for family visa?
2)where can i get the application forms and how can i apply?
3) what may be the total amount i have to pay to ministry of external affairs KSA for my husband and my daughter visa?
4)what may be the total duration of getting the visa sanctioned?
pls guide me to get all information..i reviewed some posts, and got information like i have to get my marriage certificates.. i havedone notary attestion of my marriage certificate..is it enough for applying for family visa?
what are the other documents i have to keep ready?
pls reply
thank you
shubha

Hi Shubha & welcome to Expat.com!

A new thread has been created on Riyadh forum for better visibility.;)

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.

In the meantime, I suggest you to browse through the different threads of the forum.

See you around,
Harmonie.:)

smisha wrote:

hi friends... i have so many questions to ask. before that i would like to introduce my self...I am shubha and working as a staff nurse in ministry of health,KSA IN RIYADH.. I REACHED KINGDOM 2 MONTHS AGO AND waiting for my iqama. my question are
3) what may be the total amount i have to pay to ministry of external affairs KSA for my husband and my daughter visa?
pls guide me to get all information..i reviewed some posts, and got information like i have to get my marriage certificates.. i havedone notary attestion of my marriage certificate..is it enough for applying for family visa?
what are the other documents i have to keep ready?
pls reply
thank you
shubha

Dear Shuba,

Welcome to KSA, hope you have a good life here. Find below answers to your queries.

Requirements have been detailed in several posts , one of my link is below.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=165067

If you scroll up in this post you will see several others with details as well.

Usually your hospital HR or PR needs to help you with this, so get in touch with them and they should be able to assist you.

If you have family status as per contract, nothing, If not SR.2000/- per person  for the visa. Attestation requires SR.25/- from Chamber for any single paper.

If all your documents are ready and submitted online and nothing is pending - then you should get the visa issued in 2 working days from ministry.

im working under moh.i want to know whether i ll get a family visa if my salary is above 4000sr

indu jayesh wrote:

im working under moh.i want to know whether i ll get a family visa if my salary is above 4000sr

You need to check this with your company and based on the profession and whom you are bringing this can be available.