Hi teman-teman

Hi, teman - teman sebangsa dan setanah air

Perkenalkan nama saya Dani
saya orang Bandung yang merantau di Jakarta demi sesuap berlian dan se-container nasi. saya bekerja bersama bangsa yang kita sebut sebagai "saudara muda" yang pernah menjadi bagian dari sejarah indonesia. Saya menguasai bahasa mereka, budaya mereka, perilaku mereka karena dulu juga mereka pernah menguasai kita.
Jika teman-teman juga seorang yang hidupnya berhubungan dengan bangsa saudara muda atau seorang penggemar budaya saudara muda atau punya minat dengan saudara muda atau lain-lainya, izinkan saya menjadi teman anda. 
Saya sangat senang jika teman-teman bersedia jadi teman saya.

Salam hormat

Dani

Dani, I think you will find this is an English speaking forum. The website name Expat.com is kind of a clue to that.

maaf - saya tidak bisa berbahasa Indonesia. Silahkan berbicara bahasa Inggris.

where's Aurelie???

hoooyyy.....Auureeelliiieeeeee??

:p

maaf - saya tidak bisa berbahasa Indonesia. Silahkan berbicara bahasa Inggris.

Fred i have no idea what you've said to this dude, but i'm sure its something along the lines of Welcome to Expat.com, please can you post in English?  :D

where's Aurelie???

hoooyyy.....Auureeelliiieeeeee??

:p

aabie, Aurelie is probably on vacation, you fancy covering for her in her abscence? :lol:

Jazz..

Fred said : sorry I can't speak bahasa Indonesia..speak English please...(But he said that in Bahasa Indonesia)
Hahahahahahah

Well..if Aurelie is in vacation..

I will call....uumMmmm...Julieeeeeeeeeenn...hooooyyyyy

Allow me,

Dani2001 this is an English speaking  forum. So could you edit your post content to English.

Aabie, it is possible that Aurelie AND Julien are on a vacay together :P

aurelie and julien can not reach indonesia (forum) at the right time...

:P

Hello Dani.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please write in english on this English Speaking forum so that other members can understand?

Please read our code of conduct.

Thank you,
Aurélie