Indonesian married to foreigner overseas - what to do now? Please HELP

Hi there!

My husband is foreign, I am indonesian and we got married in Europe a few years ago with a prenuptial agreement regarding property (which is in the indonesian language and provides that the laws of indonesia apply to it) signed in Europe between us before we got married, but we did not know we had to register our marriage or prenuptual agreement at the Indonesian Consulate or Embassy or in Indonesia. Since we got married we leave outside Indonesia.

1. Can we report/register now our marriage at the Embassy / Consulate although some years past since we got married?
2. Can we also report/register now our prenuptual agreement, when we register our marriage, which was made outside Indonesia, but is in the Indonesian language and says that Indonesian law will govern it? Is there anything else we need to do for it to be valid in Indonesia?
3. What exactly do we need to do? What documents do we need for these registrations?
4. What documents do we need to get from the Consulate or Embassy to prove we did register both the marriage and the prenuptial agreement?
5.  What do we need to do when in future we go to indonesia, do we need to register again the marriage and prenuptial agreement? Do we need to go both together to register these?
6.  My passport is valid for another few years but my KTP is expired now - can I renew my KTP at the Consulate or Embassy or do I need to do it in indonesia when in future I go?
7.  Are there any time limits for the reporting/registrations with the indonesian consulate or embassy for marriages outside indonesia and prenuptial agreements?
Is there any time limit for renewing the KTP when I leave outside indonesia or my indonesian passport once expired - or I can renew the KTP when I go to indonesia in the future and my passport before I need to travel?
8.  Finally, we have children now - do we have to report/register them at the indonesian consulate or embassy or can we just get them a passport (can thor put them on mine) before they travel sometime in the future to indonesia? What documents would we need to show for them and what document to get from the consulate or embassy? Also, what would we need to do when we go with them sometime in the future to indonesia?

Looking forward to your response. Please help me to know these information/facts and so have peace of mind! Any answers you can give me to any of the above questions would be appreciated greatly. Thank you!

Given your specific situation, that being a mixed couple (Indonesian/foreign) now with children and living abroad, your issues are different than if you were living here in Indonesia.

In case you haven't run across this excellent web site already, check this out:

http://www.expat.or.id/info/mixmarriages.html

Also, as an Indonesian woman married to a foreigner you should consider joining this excellent organization:

http://www.kpcmelati.org/

As for arranging filing of documents, Indonesian passports, etc. you obviously need to be in touch with the nearest Indonesian embassy or consulate closest to where you currently reside in the UK.

Those are pretty detailed questions. I think you should go to the website of KBRI or call KBRI directly(they should have the information). If they both dont work, you can call Dinas Kependudukan dan Catatan Sipil Pusat in Indonesia.
I got married in Europe too, and have lived in Europe since. So, I guess I have to follow your track as well, thanks for the remainder :D
As for number 7, I think the most important one is your passport, thats your sorta-KTP in a foreign country. And, you definitely have to renew your KTP once you are in Indonesia. They have changed the KTP, it's called E-KTP now. They will need to record your eyes' retinas and finger prints. It has a chip in it.
And for number 8, I am sure you can get your kid an Indo passport in the closest KBRI. But, your kid will have to choose the nationality once he's 18. Unless, the Indonesian government changes their citizenship law in the future.

I hope that helps a bit...
Good luck!

hi dear i can do all im in jakarta,, im shan 085777226191