Job for French and Russian translator

Hi

I am in urgent need 2 translators (male or female). One for french to English and other from russian to english. Knowledge of english knowledge may not be perfect but foreign language should be perfect.Candidate can join for ful time and part time. Location will based in India and few travel to france for french translator and to russia for russian translator.
Salary is not a constraint.
Please refer some candidates.

My profile:I am a telecom professional and running a telecom company in India and Singapore. Recently as matter of diversification we have acquired an 50 years old Ayurvedic Products manufacturing company in India. In continuation of this, we are launching our full fledged Ayurvedic Healthcare & Beauty outlets in Moscow which will provide Healthcare/beauty services and all healthcare/cosmetics products. Services will include spa, skin care, chronic disease cure by a Post Graduate ayurvedic Doctor from India and product range will include everything related to cosmetics, spa products and healthcare.
We are opening our first outlet in Russia and 2nd in France.

With Sincere Regards.
Sanju

Hi Sanju,

you should also post in the classifieds, under the jobs section.

Hope this helps,

Julien

Try contacting

Orange Tree Consulting
orangetreeconsulting.com

Dear Sanju

I am a professional translator working between French and English. I live in India (Delhi/Himachal). I have 8 years experience translating. Your project interests me and lies within my fields of interest/specialty.

If you are still in need of a French Translator, and would like to discuss further, do not hesitate to contact me on the following number :

0 98 11 32 68 94

Best Regards,

Swan

Hello Sanju.I have sent you PM.Please check.

sanju1573
I work in the ayurvedic industry in India for 5 years now. If you still need someone - please, contact me.

Hello Sanju,

Thank you for the notification. I'm oksana, Russian married and settled in india. I hope I fit to your requirement. I'm experienced russian/French translator. I have a year of experience working as an intrepreter in Russia. Please note that I've master degree in translation (English,russian,French) with distinction Class.

Please do contact me via email - [email protected]

Thanks
Oksana

hello sanju,
i've an excellent knowledge of russian language and lived 7 yeas in kazakhstan. if u still in search please contact 7838914638

Namaste, i m Riccardo Franchetti, yung Swiss guy.

Now i m working at shambhoo travels India and Nepal.

I have looked u are looking for a translator (male or female) for french to English.

We are looking for the same person, if u have found a good person, can you give me the e-mail ???

Thx ; )

[email protected]

Hi Riccardo !

You should post your advert in the jobs section of New Delhi classifieds!

Armand

hi, i am pravin. right now i am working in pune as russian tranier. i have done 4 years m.b.b.s. in russia, so i can speak, read, write,russian language. reagarding to your requirement i can work with you.

Hi,

My name is Saurabh Naik. I know Russian, English & Hindi languages. I have around 2 years of experience in translation and interpretation.

You can contact me for any other details.

Thanks,
Saurabh Naik
+91 9990011591

sanju1573 wrote:

Hi

I am in urgent need 2 translators (male or female). One for french to English and other from russian to english. Knowledge of english knowledge may not be perfect but foreign language should be perfect.Candidate can join for ful time and part time. Location will based in India and few travel to france for french translator and to russia for russian translator.
Salary is not a constraint.
Please refer some candidates.

My profile:I am a telecom professional and running a telecom company in India and Singapore. Recently as matter of diversification we have acquired an 50 years old Ayurvedic Products manufacturing company in India. In continuation of this, we are launching our full fledged Ayurvedic Healthcare & Beauty outlets in Moscow which will provide Healthcare/beauty services and all healthcare/cosmetics products. Services will include spa, skin care, chronic disease cure by a Post Graduate ayurvedic Doctor from India and product range will include everything related to cosmetics, spa products and healthcare.
We are opening our first outlet in Russia and 2nd in France.

With Sincere Regards.
Sanju

Hello,

I am a french student here in Bengalore and ill stay here for one year then if you need me please feel free to contact me.

I welcome those who are French. I am a student of J.N.U We have a separate center for the French language. I may need in coming day some French native speakers. If you like to join me please leave a message on this mail id:

[email protected]

hello! i am russian language expert

native french speaker in delhi, if it ok, contact me on 8527386949

Russian language interpreter still needed??

Hello Sanju,
            I love french n hindi both. I have done mygraduation from Delhi University. currently studying at Allaince Francaise. Have done B1.

Sandhya Chauhan

Hello Sandhya Chauhan -> Just to note that this thread is dated 2011! ;)

Aurélie

Hello I'm Makhabbat, staying in Delhi.  Russian is one of my native language , I am free to speak and write in Russian.