Where to Stay in Serbia?

Hello, I'd like to ask which community/ies in Novi Beograd is/are the best place to stay ? 'Coz, our family is planning to move in to Serbia. If you have any recommendation on other areas, rather than in Novi Beograd, please do tell me.
Please and thank you.

Hi iammia and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Novi Sad for better visibility.

Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie,

Thanks for letting me know, and welcoming me.
I'm looking forward for the responses on my post.
Hope i'll get some.
Again Thank you.

iammia

Well you can always buy< or rent a hous,anywhere in Serbia,they are cheaper then apartments,definitivly....i live in one such 120 square meter and i didnt paid it much..now it's even cheaper....

Are you intrested in jet? I can recomand my frient to you. He employed in real estate agency. You can ask hem evry detail.

Jet?Explain please?

dernhelmyu wrote:

Jet?Explain please?

I am not very good in english. I tried to say "are you still interested?"

Interested in what?As i said,i live in ancestral willage in Vojvodina,in Srpska Crnja,in a house of my own who's about 120 square meter's ,or so,long,and i have a spare room....so...as for the rest,i really dont understand you.What are you trying to tell me?English is only my second language,as well.

hi, i think that old town of Belgrade is beather for you. In new belgrade you can live only in blocks, big buildings with hungreads of neighbours :). I am from belgrade and i am realy fan of old part.

Citie's big or small,are good who can stan the hussle in them,who can handle the possibility of beeing mugged/killed in broad deylight,overpricing of everithing,noise level that people make's go berserk(usually)...on the other hand life out here,in the willage is if nothing,much safer and serene,easier to start and hold a family,no overpricingon anything...but,to each his own,i guess....i was born in small industrial town,Zrenjanin,and if i never set foot in it,it will be too soon....

Novi Sad is also a good place to live in. :) I live there.

You can also live in villages,they are less expencive than big towns,less stinky,and by far more safe(less criminals in them-close comunities,you know?)...One such is my ancestral village,Srpska Crnja,where i live now,wich exist for more than 700+ years

or Gospodjinci, a village in Vojvodina. I have a family house there. :)

Generally,it's up to you...