Looking for a Email friend

Hi there

Im currently living in SA, we are planning to move to Cyprus . Family of four 2 small kids.

Im just looking for a friend to tell me more and help me with questions i might have about Cyprus.

Kind Regards

Lana

Hi Lana and Welcome to Expat.com,

Did you already have a chance to look at the Guide for life in Cyprus?

I wish you success with your project.

Arlette

Hi Arlette

Yes i had a look, new to this whole thing, found it by accident.

If i may ask do you currently live in Cyprus?

Lana

No Lana, never been to Cyprus. I'm actually living in Mauritius but moving on to Dubai in July!

Lana I live in Cyprus. I f u have any questions plz feel free to ask me privately.

Hello Lana,

This is anand noronha from India.  Saw you message and I wish to know about you and Cyprus.  Please can you reply me.  I'm trying to move to Cyprus and I need your help.  If so I will be very gratefull to you and remain in your debt for life time.

Waiting for your favourable reply,

Anand noronha

Hi I currently live in Cyprus if I can help you out let me know

[moderated: you are off-topic, please post in Classifieds -> Jobs section as already requested by Julien in your other messqge]

my name is jimmy from nigeria and am coming soon to keyrian in north cyprus to see my uncle  and i want to meet with difference people to take me to difference places ,sa my uncles job wont allow him to take me out .JUST INBOX ME IF YOU WIL BE ONE OF MY FRIEND WHEN I COME SOON .My e-mail [email protected]
THANKS
JIMMY