Mom of 2 looking for activities and advices

Hello everybody,

I'm latin american, but moved a few months to Seremban, Malaysia.

I have 2 kids, one almost 6 years old and a 6months baby girl.

Is there any expat moms around this area that would like to have play-dates with my kids?

What activities are around that I can do with my 2 kids that are safe enough and in places easy to reach.

And before I leave, Expat moms: what is your experience here in malaysia so far when it comes to raising your kids here? How is your relationship with the neighbour's kids when they are not expats.

For me it has been a bit difficult to adapt since I don't speak the language and people is not as friendly as I expected!

Anyhow, thank you everybody and I'm very excited to get some advices!!

Thank you all!

M.rivers

welcome ,,welcome to this forum,, hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome to Malaysia.

Hi guys,

caesar1956 wrote:

welcome ,,welcome to this forum,, hope you enjoy your stay

Adelecl696141 wrote:

Welcome to Malaysia.

THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH!!!

MRIVERS

Welcome to Malaysia, I hope you enjoy it..:D

Hi!!!

Thank you very much, you are very kind! I'm sure I will enjoy it!!!!!

Take care!

MR

(moderated)

jaya kumar, that is the creepiest message ive seen on this blog.

well,  welcome to Malaysia , when u meet the friendly once u will enjoy them , it has to do with exposure , all the same Malaysia is a very good place to be .

If you're coming to KL/PJ, you can meet many other expat moms from IbuFamily.org, they come from many different countries. There're some local moms too, I'm one. For your 6 months old baby, you may want to join the Crawler Group on every Monday, 9.30am-11.30am.

Hi!!!

Thank you very much for your advice! I will do that asap!
The heat is killing us but i bet we would love a drive to KL at least once a week!

Again thanks,

MR