Looking for a Vietnamese tutor

Hey, I will be coming to Saigon for the summer at the end of this week.  I am looking for a private tutor for up to two hours a day for 5 days a week.   Less time than that would also be okay.   It has to be either morning or afternoon, as I am busy in the evenings.  I spent 6 months in Saigon last year, so I have a decent foundation of Vietnamese already.  If you are interested, please contact me and we can discuss the details.  Thanks!

John

Hi John,

Welcome to Saigon, I wish you have good time as well as good experience here.

I would be happy to help you out for free at every weekends if you wish. I am good at English, enthusiastic in teaching, goals-oriented and funny sometimes. Feel free to contact me via phone 01254235246 or viber.

See you,
Anna

Hi John,

Welcome to Vietnam again. I've teach Vietnamese for foreigner for sometimes. I'm enthusiastic and friendly. Hope i can help you get familiar with our culture and our language.

SMS or call me for more detail.
Cell: +84 0906 839 795 - Tom

Hello John,i m Thuy, 22years old,i m still a student,my major is English for business and tourism.i will graduate in the end of this month so i will have much free time then, my part time job is teaching,i m now teaching Korean student English(i use english to teach him) and Taiwanese student Vietnamese.they study at weekend,so if u study in week days,then its really fine to me
Contact me if u feel interested,my facebook is :sinia peach
My email:[email protected]

Hello John!
I'm teaching Vietnamese for foreigner. I'm interested because you like to learn Vietnamese
Contact to me if you are interested - [email protected]
Kinds regard!

Hi, in the meantime you could chat with me through Skype binhannguyen1985. I would like to improve English, and good for you to practise Vietnamese.
My name's An, born in 1985. Welcome!

Hi John,
I have just seen this post.
Have you found out any Vietnamese teacher?

Yes, I found one. Thank you!