Rent a flat or a house in Togo

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Togo. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Togo.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Which kinds of accommodation are available in Togo?

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Togo?

How to find a home in Togo: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

How much is the rental for a studio or 2bedroom apartment cost. Also the method of payment is it monthly or 3monthly?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Housing in Togo section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

rent is calculated per month, and the prices vary mainly according to a couple of factors.
A 2-room serviced apartment in Boulevard area or Baguida could cost anywhere from 50,000 to 150,000 CFA.
you can get a 2 room flat for between 30,000 - 90,000 CFA depending on location, wether its an enclosed single building flat or a block of flats or a shared compound..

Thanks for this very educative information. I am currently in Lome Togo on a temprorary stay and would be needing a house for rent. Can you pls guide me further or know any available two bed room available for rent? Hoping for your response..thanks in advance.

Check the housing section top of this page for accommodation.

@Ahamdaman  where can I get a good apartment

Hi

Have you checked the housing section ? There are few houses advertised on there.

housing section might not mean much if one is an expat, I think the information needed is what are the good locations to live?