French girl looking for a host family for next summer

Hello,

My name is Marie Nowé, I am 20 and I live in the North of France near Calais. I'm studying English at university, I am preparing a three-year degree and I am in my second year. I want to become a French teacher in the United States. I really love your country! I speak fluent English and a little of Spanish.
I like to travel ad to discover other cultures, other ways of life.
I am looking for a family who would be interested in welcoming me next summer. I can take care of children and give them French lessons, but I will only have a "touristic" visa so it can't be considered as a job.
I have two sisters and a brother, they are younger than me so I know what taking care of children is!!
I'm used to be welcomed by host families because I stayed with two families last summer in Buffalo,NY. I spent the whole summer with them and it was really great, we enjoyed being with each other... I was also welcomed by families in England several times.
Please contact me at [email protected] !
See you soon!
Marie

Marie and others young people who want to come to the U.S. legally,

Please check out the U.S. Department of State's Au Pair program. I hosted three Au Pairs and had wonderful experience with my Au Pairs who took care of my now-Big Kids.

Unfortunately, as you all know the economy in the U.S. is not that bright right now. I wrote a very long reply in another topic under Florida/childcare forum that American host families have to be financially well off to sponsor Au Pairs -- each up to 18 months.

Prajna aka Globalsquatter (globalsquater.wordpress.com)

IŽm looking for a Nany to my niece.
The person has to take care of her monday to friday afternoon (1pm - 7pm), helping her with her homework, playing, teaching your native language, etc.
The person will have  all the morning and the weekends free.
If you would like to learn portuguese or to do some course in São Paulo, this is a nice opportunitie. Besides that, you will have a home and a family to live with.

@ nate.lebien: As this is is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks and regards
Armand

hello
im kind of new here,, but,, you would be interested in Orlando my name is joe, im Italian, but live in usa very long time
let me know if interested so we can talk more about that
thanks
[email protected]

pino55 wrote:

hello
im kind of new here,, but,, you would be interested in Orlando my name is joe, im Italian, but live in usa very long time
let me know if interested so we can talk more about that
thanks
[email protected]

The post is from February 2011, she has her degree by now.  Surprised if you hear anything.