Move my family to bishkek

Hi,
     I am Dr.Touseef from Pakistan and will move to bishkek as a dermatologist and will work there. I want to ask that is it easy to move family there along with me, Can some one tell me the procedure?

Dear Dr Touseef,

It's not more problem to come or not with your family. Your inviting party should prepare all document necessary for your stay. There are good international schools or private local with good level of education. There are a lot of parks and technopark, enough activities for children, at school or out. Don't be worry, Kyrgyzstan is a wonderful and some peaceful country. Be welcome.

Hello, I'm not trying to discourage you. But it will be very difficult to find a job here in Kyrgyzstan. Also, the winter temperatures are very low, and can reach -25 degrees in the capital. It aussi Will be difficulty for you to get a visa if you do not have inviting party.

Thanks for reply dear, i have inviting party and they are inviting me.I got job already,i just want to know that can i call my family there to stay with me.i will get my invitation for visa soon.

My company told me that after coming here,i have to apply for work permit and then i can apply for my family`s invitation letter.is it the process?
Well i am dermatologist and cosmetologist and looking forward to work and live there.Thank you so much for you reply

Yes, right, I hope they can give you work permit quickly.