I lost My Canon DSLR Camera and my cap

Good Day! I just want to tell you that I lost My Canon DSLR Camera and my cap last night at around 12:30 AM (May 25, 2013).

I ride a taxi last night in Batha, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia going to my accommodation in Qurtubah, Exit 8 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Having that our accommodation is to far from the point of origin I nap during that span of time traveling to our accommodation.

The taxi driver just woke me up saying that it is already Exit 8. When I reached in our accommodation I immediately get my things. The bad thing is that I just noticed that I left my Camera on the taxi when I set down on my bed not noticing my other things.

The problem is I didn't get the plate number of the taxi.

I hope someone or somebody will return my camera. Some pictures are still there.

You can contact me on this number 0562461293

Hello asestrada.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Riyadh forum as the other one was old.

You should post an advert in the Looking for section (Lost and Found) in the Riyadh classifieds. It shall help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

forget it bro, your cam is already in a good hand. 3 out of ten taxi drivers in KSA remain honest. :)