Riana Green East KL

Does anyone stay in Riana Green East KL. (owned or rental)  This is in Wangsau Maju?   How is the place? How is the Standard and Quality Overall for this Condo. Any experience?, please share
Tks

fantastic place. although overrun by middle eastern people. but area is quite good with cinema, supermarket and other facilities very closeby. wangsa maju is quieter and lesser traffic. very green and a great view. close to train and close to the highway. i live in wangsa maju btw and love it :-)

carlyle,
Thanks for sharing the info. Cheers.

Overrun with middle eastern people?(indians overrunning is more like it)  I lived there shortly (because of how bad Riana Green is taken care of) and It wasn't bad for a family setting and if you have a car. The guards are terrible and walking up the hill everyday isn't quite as adventurous as one thinks. I would recommend a no go for the price even though the location is pretty good with wangsa walk. Also everything closes at 10 except nz.

when did u live there? i checked out the bldg in oct 2012 and checked out 5 apartments or condos and all of them were occupied by middle eastern folks. coincidence?

Why even ask. Obviously you hadn't lived there and I did. I guess looking in from the outside would give a wrong impression.

how bout i still live in wangsa maju and u dont. if u lived there 3 years back, then tenants wud change.

3 years back? You making stuff up now bro? Hahahahha I'd see why you still live there and not in the city. It's all good. I actually just left that make shift condo. Hahahahha you got nothing. And talking about Arabs? You should see how many criminal Indians are in Malaysia.

Guys,

Could we please avoid going off topic here?

Thanks
Armand

sorry mate, but i feel bad for u. im sorry if some criminal indian committed a crime against u :-) i liked the fact that its a bit more peaceful here as compared to the city, but glad u moved out of ur makeshift condo. and just to b clear, pretty sure i didnt say anything derogatory bout arabs. in fact i lived in dubai and have some really good arab friends. just said there are a lot of them here. u got nothing hahahahaha

Hi all,
Every Condo will have its plus and minus points.  I am anyway interested in Riana Green East which personally fit according to my need. If there is any negative points which any of you think is important to note, kindly PM me. A humble request, as moderator said let us stay within the topic yet you can take the advantage of the freedom of expressioin. cheers :-)

I have no problems, Its just where I come from.. when you say someone is "over running" that is derogatory.

I have friends from all nationalities and especially Indian (since I lived for years by Microsoft in Seattle).

I replied about everything I know in concern to the condo Damodhar. I wouldn't recommend that place to anyone.

Everyone Have a good one and if you have more questions about properties I have great sites to recommend.

Thanks everyone for your Feedback. Carlyle1979, and americanguykl, please continue your individual contribution as usual in the forum. In fact I have benefitted from the  Information provided from both of you.  Hope both of you have a good time in KL ahead. Cheers:-)