New to Hanoi konnichiha

hello every dude here!
just been to hanoi for really not long and know nothing about this city.
hope to find out more and make some friends after work.
especially if you can speaks japanese or would like to exchange your vietnamese with japanese.

It's really really hard to study Japanese, said my friends :-s But I know how to pronounce your greeting: Konnichiha =)) Nice to meet you and warmly welcome to Hanoi \m/

Konnichiwa, watashi wa Hai desu, Betonamujin desu, Hanoi de sunde imatsu. Watashi no Nihongo wa warui kedo, isoni Betonamu to Nihongo o benkio shitay desu. Mata aimasu!

But it's really an advantage to study Japanese if you can speak and read Chinese.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Hanoi is really a nice city. There is still way more for me to discover though.

Hai san,
Nihongo sugoi ojouzu desune.
Watashiha betonamugo wo zenzen dekimasennga...

I want to learn Japanese, but my friends said that it's so so hard to listen, so I'm despondent :">

nhung.scorpio90:
it's really not as hard as you think.
Give it a try!

Ray san, arigato gozaimasu,

watashi no nihon go wa mada desu. Ha noi de aitay desu ne. Doko de i deso ka? boku wa Hoan kiem mizumi chikaku ni sunderu.

Hi nhung.scorpio90,

If you still want to learn Japaness, we can make offline meeting in Ha noi to do this with teacher Ray.

@Ray sensei, do you agree with us?

OMG, I'm really confused about it :-s I studied English, Mandarin and Korean, now it seems that what in my mind is just like a mess :(

You have good ability to learn foreign languages, so that do it and you like it?

Welcome to HaNoi. You can eat something in Japanese restaurant. It is near your country embassy. It's on Van Phuc street - Ba Dinh district. I believe that in there you can meet Japanese.

OMG! I love Japanese foods (except its costs :D). There is a Japanese restaurant called "Bánh xèo Nhật Bản" near my house and fortunately, it's ok and not very expensive.
I do like to learn Japanese but I can't afford for it because English is my priority.

今日はRayさん!ベトナムへようこそ!
私はチャムです。ハノイに住んでいます。よろしく!
Rayさんは日本のどこから来ましたか?
ハノイで仕事しますか?それとも旅行しますか?
何にか聞きたいことがあったら遠慮しなく聞いてくださいね!

Sup Ray1981,

Hello. ;)

Hi bichtramtm90, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

Konnichiwa Ray :)

I used to study Jap before but now I forgot all LOL Wondering how your life is going in Hanoi? Still having fun here? If you wanna find someone to chill with then feel free contacting me, [email protected]. Would love to learn some good Jap :P

hello i really want to learn Japanest ^^. If you can hepl me i i'll hepl you anything about Hanoi hehe

Did anyone end up meeting with Ray to learn Japanese?? Can I join???