First time to Saigon. Any Singapore Friends here?

Hi everyone,

intro;

i am a chinese guy from sin age 45 and staying at q5 area. any sin bros here to hang out?

I m a 38 spore. What u doing in Q5 ? You mind joining me for a cup of by the street kopi o?

sure. wats your no.?

01222911568. Look for Jason bro

Can I join? Not a Singaporean but a Chinese-Vietnamese. (moderated: for your security, please use private message)

Hi,

Let me know the kopi-o date. As I am staying a little far (Dong Nai province).

Noah

wow so far
anytime also can

happysin wrote:

wow so far
anytime also can

Sure. Btw I will be going back for 3 weeks. Maybe we can meet up in early April. ;)

Hi Kok Leong! Yes...you've got a fellow S'porean  here in HCM city and I am living in Tanh Binh district.

I oredi here more than 3 years...you leh?
You come here cho si mi?? hehe

Hope the singlish make you feel at home.

Regards
Tom

hello jason......li ho bo? wat si Tom and limpeh here 3 years loew
looking for some ka ki lang

hahaha

Tom

hi my name is Annie
I am Vietnamese but I studied in Singapore for 2 yrs.
Nice to make friend with you :)

ya ho lah ah hia.

hi maybe u can bring me around the city when u free ya

oh yes wats your no.? maybe we meet for cafe next time free ya

i just sms u. u got it?????????????????

hi bro i am koh 49 from sin, staying in hanoi now. i'll be coming to hcm next week. any one free can meet for lunch or dinner

You are Chinese Singaporean.:D
I remember an old story. 2 years ago one guy same as you connect with my husband through this blog. So he believe him and try to make good friendship with him. He asked my husband many times to meet up. Because of busy with class that time he couldn't accept his invitation. Another day when he free he called that guy for meeting in Ben Thanh. That guy living and do some business in Go Vap district(as he told to my husband). He came by bus, so my husband meet him at a coffee shop after that they go outing in my husband's motor bike together. That day he need to fix his iPhone so my husband take him to 3/2 street and wait until that phone get fixed. After that again they drive around the city and spent time with him until 8 O'clock in a bar in Bui Vien. After drink 2 or 3 beer he began to talk strangely like he is the master and my husband is his slave :D
Anyway my husband understood the situation and skip from him very friendly manner. After that incident they chat sometime and that guy again invite to go out with him but my husband deny it politely by saying busy.But still they keep that relationship.
After some months my husband got problem with his visa renewal and need to move Cambodia. That time was very difficult for both of us. I try many ways here and he tried there. One day he connect with that boy asked his help. He was very happy to help ans said "If you pay $3000 I can make resident card under my company name". My husband recognized right then his intention of relationship and  deny it politely. After that he got his visa stamped from Sihanoukville(Phnom Penh authority try to deny by saying some reasons - later we knew from travel agents that there has some issue with Indians). After he came back here in Vietnam we feel more happiness and work together to get our Residence Card and succeed with an amount of $600.
After that incident that 'guy' try to connect with my husband many times through mobile and when he online. Because of his different character, he cannot mingle people like this guy.
Anyway after that we decided to help expats who facing difficult here in Vietnam. He always say he has no friends - only acquaintances.With regard to him, "A friend in need is a friend indeed". Oh, now we are in another trouble, need to shift house. So busy these days. Have a good day to all!

happysin wrote:

Hi everyone,

intro;

i am a chinese guy from sin age 45 and staying at q5 area. any sin bros here to hang out?

Hi bro,

Im going HCMC in August. Maybe we can hang out for beers if you want. Drop me a message.

in hcmc now
any bros here?

ntuc-man wrote:

in hcmc now
any bros here?

Im here la. Already sent you a message.:lol::lol:

Tom Lee wrote:

hello jason......li ho bo? wat si Tom and limpeh here 3 years loew
looking for some ka ki lang

hahaha

Tom

Wa lao a, le hokkien peng si bo? :lol::lol:

Hello -> In english please! :D

Aurélie

Bro,

English Hoh.

Apologies. They are speaking Singlish. (Sing-apore Eng-lish) I understand every words !

Just came back last weekend from HCMC. Will link up next trip.