Starting a business/ register a company in China?

Hi guys,

Wondering if you people know if I wanted to register a company in China what is the procedure for foreigners? Do I need to have Chinese national as one of the director inside the company?

Hope to get some advise from someone here.

Thank you.

Kent

no u need no chinese director, its just for big international companys,

actually it is not that complicated to register a company in China.

As foreigners, your company nature will be WFOE. and the legal representative can be any nationalities. it depends on what kinds of industries you are in to decide what kindd of procedure you need. Let's say :RO, WFOE. Domestic Company. their procedures are all different from each other.

for more info, you can contact me via [email protected]

Regards
Chester

(Moderated: no free ads)

(moderated: no ads please)

jayz123 wrote:

actually it is not that complicated to register a company in China.

As foreigners, your company nature will be WFOE. and the legal representative can be any nationalities. it depends on what kinds of industries you are in to decide what kindd of procedure you need. Let's say :RO, WFOE. Domestic Company. their procedures are all different from each other.

for more info, you can contact me via [email protected]

Regards
Chester

Hi im a Singaporean age 34.

Just come back from SZ from a 5 day trip.

Basically i am thinking of giving up Singapore and moving to SZ to rent a house and start a small business... (Nail SPA Salon etc) and of course eventually marry a SZ girl and start a family there.

Can someone advise me if it is possible ? How do i go about doing it ?

Hello yongping79 -> This is an old thread. I suggest you to start a new thread on the Shenzhen forum with your questions. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

@yong

U can do it .first set up a wofe in sz then open salon or spa shop next step.

Or u can use your Chinese friend name to set up individual household then u run the business.

In this format,u don't have any legal status in this shop.

jayz123 wrote:

@yong

U can do it .first set up a wofe in sz then open salon or spa shop next step.

Or u can use your Chinese friend name to set up individual household then u run the business.

In this format,u don't have any legal status in this shop.

Whats a WOFE ?

wofe iswholly foreign owned enterprise.