Europeans in Mexico City

Hi, I'm Niamh (35), I've been in Mexico City for the past five years but live a bit like a hermit and don't know many people. I'd be interested in meeting other Europeans.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to Expat.com NiamhR !

I have moved the discussion to the Mexico city forum for a better exposure.

By the way, have you checked the Mexico expat network ?

All the best,

Julien

Hi there what do you do? Im living in Mexico City too - I'm from Britain - East Yorkshire.

i want to make europeans and latins friends

Hi Niamh! try to hang out and take short walks... I am sure you will find people willing to spend some good time, chat or hang with you. Take care girl...

Hello Niamh,i'm european too,i know how you will but you have to adapt...my fiest months here were difficult because i did not speack spanish...but i learned and now is cool...and is difficult to be away frome your own people...

I wish you all the best in the world!

Bye

Let me know if you want to practice spanish... it is one way you could feel comfortable mingling with people.

Hi Everyone, I'm from mexico but i want to practice English and French so if you want another friend here this is my e-mail [email protected].

Have a nice day!

Hi everybody! Well, im not yet in Mexico, but im thinking to come there.... What does it take for an european to stay longer there(i mean, more than those 90 or 180 days)? What are the chances to find a job? i'm looking foreward for some answerd :) untill then wish you all the best ^^

Hello Im from Mexico City , mi email is [email protected]
I would like to know british people or european people, youn can  practice your spanish for free with me. :)

Hello Niamh..
Im living in Mexico City from 15 years. I like to make European people because this people are friendly and faithfully.I told that because I had a experience about that.Where you can visit. You can visit rockypointrentalsonline.com place in Mexico.

Hi,
i would like to go to Mexico for summer holiday.
is anyone who wants to tell me about the costs of travel,accomodation..and generally about Mexican culture:)
cheers,kinga

Hello there! My name is Israel, 35 yrs old, and friendly, im mexican and i want to have foreing friends, and practice my english, i lived in Los Angeles and Spain too. I have 1 arrove to Mexico 1 month ago and im a newbie on this huge city, and i dont have friends, because i was out from Mexico by almost 15 yrs and im starting a new life here.

Hello Im Steve from the UK and have been in Mexico City for 7 years

Steve

Hi Steve > why don't you start a new topic and introduce yourself on the Mexico forum. [This is an old thread].

Thank you.