Living in Fukuoka

You are an expatriate living in Fukuoka, or you used to  work and live in Fukuoka.

Share your expat experience!

How would you describe life in Fukuoka?

Has it been complicated to settle down, to find a job, and an accomodation? 

Is it complicated to make friends in Fukuoka?

What would you recommend to people who would like to live in Fukuoka?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi,
I am currently living in tokyo and soon ill be moving to Fukuoka. I am looking for a filipino friend who can help me find somebody who would like to  share an accommodation during my stay there. Please do help as i need this very urgently. thank u.

i have been in fukuoka but it was not very nice, it was nice only for my GF but the city is quite boring... and nobody speaks english awwwwwwwwwwww

later i'll going abroad to fukuoka, and i don't know accomodation and for i live in there and the point is make a friends in there. just want to know it.

Hello donnydinno and welcome to Expat.com.

Concerning the accommodation, you can start a new discussion on the Fukuoka forum.

You can also ask the questions you have in mind so that other members can help you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

kabayan jan ka na ba sa fukuoka? d2 ako sa korea ngaun balak ko sana pumunta jan meron ba work para musikero jan   help me po   ty

Hi sario,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Please can you write in english, so that most of the community reading this forum can understand what you are sharing. And give you help or advice.

Thank you!

David

Heard that Fukuoka is famous for skiing and fishhhh <3

Hi I am in the same boat, I am looking for information about living in Fukuoka, and would appreciate and help has anyone responded to you yet? and can you share any info with me?