Cost of Living

Hi People!

I have recently got an offer from Mobily, final package is 13,000 SAR (covers Travel and Accomodation). I am married with no kids yet. Please suggest if it is good enough to come to Riyadh for living a quality life?

Please note that I have 4+ years of telecom experience.

goliathx47 wrote:

Hi People!

I have recently got an offer from Mobily, final package is 13,000 SAR (covers Travel and Accomodation). I am married with no kids yet. Please suggest if it is good enough to come to Riyadh for living a quality life?

If you were to search this forum you find your question has been answered

Good Luck

Actually I have done that already and could not find the exact matching opinion as my salary bracket has not been discussed, anwyways I will search more, thanks! :)

This package is not bad but if they can provide you the accommodation separately(other than salary), OR add at least SAR 2000 to 2500/Month as accommodation allowance in your salary will be more beneficial for you. Good Luck!!!

Thanks Saeed! I shall negotiate with them for the accomodation allowance.

goliathx47 wrote:

Hi People!

Hey!

If your package is 13k, you might not want to raise your hopes high.

You should keep the following in mind:

Accomodation: 1500-2500/monthly (out of compound)
Car Lease: 2000/monthly
Grocery + Dine out: 3000/monthly
Ofcourse there will be one-time cost to furnish your new place which depends on your taste.

The above figure is estimate and will vary on your life-style.

Hope this helps.

If you posses over 4 years of experience your package should be atleast 15k.

Thanks, I will certainly consider to negotiate with my employer before coming.