Cargo in Bali?

Hello
Can anybody recomend a Balinese cargo?
Best GMMM

Hi GMMM,
Glad to see you...
What kind of cargo you mean, domestic or International?
Please describe by Drop me to your inbox. Who knows I can give you an advice.

Regard
Komank

Do not trust locals to give an honest recommendation; they have a vested interest in helping you choose a company (commission, their friend, family or they work there).

Hi,Bojog26...glad to read your comment. I think you didn't have a good business conduct. You you discredit others people to doing business.Let the consumer to chose what the best choice they decide.You come to Bali, you doing business here, but you don't have business ethics.Do you not ashamed?
Thx

Sorry, I beg to differ. I don't "discredit others people to doing business." I am simply offering a blank caveat emptor ('buyer beware') to a fellow foreigner entering a pond full of sharks. To use the word 'Bali' and 'business ethics' in the same sentence is an absurdity that staggers the imagination. To use 'Bali' and 'hit and run', 'price gouging', or 'change the price and revisit the deal 10 times' is more like it.
You can create a successful business coming to Bali. Do so, by all means. Bali has so much to offer. But, just know that behind those smiling faces is an agenda that doesn't seem obvious -- unless you've been coming here 37 years like I have. Yes, 37 years, Komank, long before you were born.
There's a saying amongst con men: "There's a mark born every minute, and one to trim 'em and one to knock 'em". Here 'trim' means to rip off, and 'knock' means to persuade away from a scam. This means that there is no shortage of new victims, nor of con men, nor of honest men. I am an honest man, Komank.

Could you please calm down?

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

Bojog26 wrote a while ago:

“But, just know that behind those smiling faces is an agenda that doesn't seem obvious -- unless you've been coming here 37 years like I have.”

Wow!  So you've been coming to Bali ever since you were three years old?

Your profile states that you born Jan 1, 1973. 

I'm curious…at what age did you first start noting a lurking and hidden agenda behind those smiling faces?

I'd also be very interested to know how any expat can survive living in Bali for a long time without trusting or relying on the locals!  In my 15 years of 24/7 living in Ubud (also an American), I've trusted and relied on them, (the locals), endless times.

To answer the OP's question, (albeit from almost two years ago), on Bali there are many trusted and highly professional cargo companies.  The one we've been using for over 15 years is Cas Cargo:

cargo-bali.com/welcome

Ubudian, I entirely agree with your comment.

I don't know why, with such bilious`view, Bojog26 could continue visiting Bali over such long period, more than 30 years.

Bali is a hard place to live for the majority of the locals, but not for the tourists/expatriates who keep coming for the cheap accomodations, cheap grogs, lovely beaches etc.

Well said Pak! 

It never ceases to amaze me how many ingrates there are among the expat community of Bali, but generally those are the green horns (newbies) that expect everything here to be just like at home.

But, sooner or later karma catches up with them and they are shipped back where they belong. 

BTW, I love your wayang kulit character as an avatar.

In the world according the the wise Ubudian (typical of the rose colored Weltanschauung of American NGO workers who have never been gang raped and probably voted twice for Obama)an experienced businessman like myself who shares the benefit of his 37 years of experience and has sent 43+ containers from Indonesia and has been burned by 8 different Indonesian cargo companies and simply issues a caveat emptor "BUYER BEWARE" (which I would to to anyone shipping from ANYWHERE in the world - as I've also shipped from Africa, China and South America and been burned there too)is an "ingrate" who should be "shipped back where they belong".
How many containers have you shipped, o wise one, that people should defer to your naive view of business? Maybe that should take your simple-minded advice and when they're ripped off come to you for compensation.
"How any expat can survive living in Bali for a long time without trusting or relying on the locals?" the Ubudian asks.
It's called self-reliance - try it sometime. It builds character. I do 90% of the shipping documentation/paperwork/packing lists myself and make the necessary phone calls on my container shipments and bypass the greedy forwarders.
Maybe I wasn't born born Jan 1, 1973 - but you, Ubudian, were certainly born yesterday with the advice you dish out. It's O.K. Sooner or later karma catches up with you and you'll reincarnate as a sheep.

Yes, “wise Ubudian” indeed! 

You're damn right I voted for Obama…twice, and would gladly do so again if he could only run for a third term.

HOLY COW MAN! 

Are you still in Ubud and up for a drink…say Nuris, The Fly, anywhere?

Shall I bring all my shipping bills from Cas Cargo along with me?

In classic poker parlance, I'm calling your bluff old boy, in case you didn't get that.

I'm fairly certain I know all the American expats that have lived in Ubud for the past 15 years, and frankly, you're not ringing any recognizable bells with me. And for that I'll have to make additional offerings of thanks at my house temple later on.   

So, how about that drink, as I'd really love to meet you personally, if in fact, you really exist as you purport.

Heck, I'll even gladly pay for those drinks just to hear more of your rants straight from your mouth!

You write in your profile,

“I am the rare man who knows where's he's coming from and knows where he's going.”

In Balinese, the word for that...where you came from, and where you're headed, is neraka.

*grabs popcorn*

IMHO, this guy is a classic troll.

But, I did send him a kind invitation for a drink or two...on me, so we'll see for sure shortly enough.

Please calm down guys. This is an exchange forum and mutual aid.

Well, as this is an old thread > I close the discussion.

Thank you.

Closed