Expats in atlantida

Hi i m a Canadian who arrived in uruguay 2 weeks ago and I would like to get together with/meet expats in Atlantida. I m aware of the expat meetings but time and locations donŽt make it a viable option for me. IŽm looking to meet English speaking expats and Uruguayans. Please pm me.Thanks

We are looking for expat meetings in Atlántida.  We just moved here and would like to connect with other English speaking friends who can offer experience and suggestions for services such as church, hair, fitness and shopping. 
Thank you all so much.
Ginger

Hi, Ginger:  I'm afraid you've already left the country, which I just heard today from a mutual friend, but it was great to meet you and your daughter, and I'm glad you got to meet us at one of our bi-monthly meetings - the first and third Thursdays of the month at 1 p.m. at Hotel Via Park in Parque de Plata on the Rambla.

Hi I think you are thinking I am someone else.  I just moved to the country and do not have a daughter.  I would love to meet up with others.  Is there a group that meets in Atlantida or just in Montevideo?  Thanks for your responses. Do need a hair salon and vet. Know of any English-speaking?  Thank you

Sorry about the mixup. And welcome. Absolutely there is a group that meets in Atlantida, or nearby I should say - Parque de Plata. This was the group I started in 2009.  We meet at Hotel Via Park on the Rambla near Calle 11, Parque de Plata - just east of Atlantida, on the first and third Thursdays of each month at 1 p.m. We call ourselves English Speakers and welcome anyone, regardless of nationality, who wants to fellowship with other English speaking people.  We have other events as well, including a movie night and a poker night.  There are other meetings of English speaking people, in Punta del Este, and in Piriapolis.  Montevideo has at least two weekly meetings and one every other week meeting. I have all the information.  You can reach me at [email protected].

There is an English speaking German hairdresser that several of us go to in Atlantida  called Katharina. She works at Pelo y Piel  437  21 894.

There is an English speaking vet outside of Atlantida called Mariana off Ruta 11 at Km 159.  She can give directions 437 25 046.  We boarded our dog there for a few days and plan to take our kitten to be spayed once she is old enough.  Several other English speakers have used her too.

Thank you for the information!
Tell me - did any of experience the fear of moving to a new place.  I am just so anxious.  I can't wait to meet others who have experienced this transition. 
Thank you

Hi Katherine - I sent you a couple of emails to the email address you mentioned but they were returned undeliverable today.
Will you shoot me an email and I will reply to yours.  Mine is:
[email protected]

Thank you so much.