Welcome to Sohar

Hello everyone,

I live here in Sohar for past 2 months and this forum did helped me when I decided to move. Now my turn to give something back. Anyone who want to move to Sohar and need any advice or assistance I will be guide to do so.

Post a message or inbox me.

Sounds really good ... So will count a lot on you with regard to Sohar's expats concerns :one

Yes VidoDido you can .. I will try my best to help others moving to Sohar..

Good Morning liverpoollfc,
I want to know the cost of living (COL) in Sohar and what is the salary to be negotiated to seek employent at sohar, I have 2 kids and family and also if you could advise me on the educational expenses involved for CBSE educational system for an Indian school. In-short over all figure which includes personal (Grocery, transportation, furniture, rental for a flat or villa in or nearby sohar, liabilities such as car or any personal financing or loans from any banks for purchase of furniture/ Car (Rental or purchase on EMI thru Autoloan) educational, medical expenses involved. Also for unexpected expenses involved not in surplus but just @ average.

Regards

Dear Joeymon!
For asking the salary, you have to be specific about the profession you're into. Please note that the Salary of an engineer is not equivalent to the salary of an accountant. There's a huge difference between the salaries of different professions. So please be specific about ur profession so that the salary scale can be advised to you in accordance to your qualification/ years of experience and the profession ur into.