Identity theft Alice Neufeld

I have a big trouble with Alice Neufeld Eitzen who is introduced as immigration attorney in this forum.

In Jan 14, I have received her E-Mail which saying that she can write invitation letter for Paraguay VISA. And she asked me to send copy of my passport, address and phone number for identity verification.
So I have sent them to her E-Mail in Jan 20.

And in Jan 23 I called her to confirm my identity verification. When I told my name, she stopped speak English, weirdly laugh in Spanish and suddenly hang up.

I am afraid that my copy of passport will be used for illegal use.

Hi,

could you please send me her username ? I will block her account and investigate

thanks,

Julien

Hi, Julien

TomVacaville introducing her as good immigration attorney twice.
I hope this user is not her sock-puppet but...
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=94615https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=87387

Her address/phone as follows (it is different between TomVacaville's posts):
Waldino R. Lovera 5659,
c/ Cnel. Ramón Díaz y Cnel. Camilo Recalde
Asunción Paraguay.

For reference, I will show my E-Mail which received from Alice.

Dear ***,

Thanks you very much for your email and your interest in my country.
Since 1985 we make inmigrations and citizen here in Paraguay for
clients from all the world. So we can help and asisten you, when ever you want.

If I understood you correct you need an invitation from us. So what
kind do you need - for example one from business investment? It's
enough, when we send it by email or we must do that by courier?

If you have any question, please donŽt hesitate to asked for more information.

With best regards from Paraguay,

Alice Neufeld
Lawyer

Waldino R. Lovera 5659,
c/ Cnel. Ramón Díaz y Cnel. Camilo Recalde
Asunción Paraguay.

Tom looks like a real user. But I moderated his messages. I will also speak to the moderation team tomorrow morning and make sure this name does not appear somewhere on the forum

Mister Juho,

found the name listed on other forums - http://www.expatexchange.com/expat/inde … id=3356135 - , and im on the market gathering information towards obtaining legal , para-legal assistance.

How this experience ended ?
Any updated you might be willing to share ?

thanks for your time

Paulo

P.S. Link is not intented to cross-post, its tied with the nature of the alert given.

I have deactivated old Passport as "stolen passport", and already renewed it. And now I obtain invitation letter from Paraguayan hotel where I will stay in.

This invitation letter is needed for applying Japanese Police Certification.

There are Japanese who are wishing to immigrate to Paraguay but don't know how to obtain invitation latter from Paraguayan. And some malicious Japanese-Paraguayan forcing them to work in farm or Japanese-Paraguayan school as free source of labor in return for invitation letter. I think this is slavery.

Dear Mister Juho,

Have you been in Paraguay yet?

My husband has done his migration with Alice N, and I had not problems at all. I had no problems with communication neither, maybe there must have been a misunderstandings. She is a nice person and very professional in my opinion.

I am a citizen of Bangladesh interested for Paraguayan second passport or Citizenship Program. That's why contacted Ms Alice N, Lawyer. She asked for a few documents to submit. I also wanted a Paraguayan formal Invitation attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Paraguay. She told me that she will do that but needs to pay 500USD as an additional charge (4000USD her service charge). Can you please tell me the real fact about her as I found a few negative information about her. Or please mention few real or true Attorney / Lawyer names. I would be grateful to you.

Whaaat? How could that happen?

hi Syed,
There is no Paraguayan citizenship or passport programme. Luckily the options are better because Paraguay owns a friendly immigration system (I know it sounds strange).
So, as a citizen of Bangladesh, you need a qualifying entry visa (not tourist). The most simple and the best way is to become an investor and obtain the permanent resident status through the residency by investment programme (under SUACE). You have to invest 70k USD during ten years.
If you chose the investor option, you don't need the deposit and the process is significantly faster (pr in app 1,5 month instead of 3 months, etc.  My advice is to (learn Spanish), get all necessary information: http://www.migraciones.gov.py/index.php … eros-suace

Then pick your immigration consultant.

SYED SHAFIUL wrote:

I am a citizen of Bangladesh interested for Paraguayan second passport or Citizenship Program. That's why contacted Ms Alice Neufeld, Lawyer. She asked for a few documents to submit. I also wanted a Paraguayan formal Invitation attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Paraguay. She told me that she will do that but needs to pay 500USD as an additional charge (4000USD her service charge). Can you please tell me the real fact about her as I found a few negative information about her. Or please mention few real or true Attorney / Lawyer names. I would be grateful to you.

Search the forum
Intermediates are much active venting the advantages on the country for a "second passport destination" or else.
Be suspicous.
If you have a real strong reason to move there, then reach other professionals to assist. Names and references as posted.

I am contacting Ms Alice N, Lawyer regarding PR and citizenship of Paraguay. Please let me know clearly about her.