Forget or forgive your best friend

i used to be have a best friend, we like siblings anyway before, one day something happened that was not totally my fault and she pissed off to me, i did apologized and tried many time to talk to her, but she getting harder day by day, and avoiding me, what should i do? forcing her to listen to me explain or let her and give her space to "hate" me more, many times i sent her messages never replying, i really need advice anyway..to be honest i don't want to losing her, but i have no more idea..

I think the easiest way is to get a close friend who knew you and her. Ask her to make a "meeting" so that you two can meet somewhere ( definitely not a crowded place) like her house, or somewhere where you could talk about that.
i hope your relation with your best friend could be better :)

regards,

Sandra,
as you said you have been doing too much to explain to her and trying not to loose her, but seems she doesnt care.....
dont explain to her anymore because if she was a true friend she does not need explaination and false friend will not believe you anyway...
its hard to loose someone already in your heart, but sometimes we have to give the chance for others rto go in.....
there are lots of lovely people out there, just find some

Running the risk of the wrath of a Rhangda, I have to say that friendships among Indonesian women are the most complex and difficult to comprehend that I have ever come across. 

When Congreve wrote, “hell has no fury like a woman scorned” he must have been on vacation in Indonesia.

Virtually none of the common sense “guy things” that I could possibly suggest to employ would have a snowman's chance in hell working here in Indonesia amongst its women.

My Balinese wife taught me a long time ago to stay out of any such discussions, and so I will (aside from explaining why).

Cheers, Roy

thanks for all your advice guys, i am truly appreciated, i feel better now :)

nadji22uk wrote:

Sandra,
as you said you have been doing too much to explain to her and trying not to loose her, but seems she doesnt care.....
dont explain to her anymore because if she was a true friend she does not need explaination and false friend will not believe you anyway...
its hard to loose someone already in your heart, but sometimes we have to give the chance for others rto go in.....

THANKS NAJDI! TRUE...

princess sandra wrote:
nadji22uk wrote:

Sandra,

THANKS NAJDI! TRUE...

you are welcome Sandra, i hope you are gonna swap the sadness with happiness and smiles:)

princess sandra wrote:

many times i sent her messages never replying,

Stop doing that.  One message gets your point across.  Two is a reminder.  Three is annoying.  Many is harassment.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
princess sandra wrote:

many times i sent her messages never replying,

Stop doing that.  One message gets your point across.  Two is a reminder.  Three is annoying.  Many is harassment.

i like it:D

THANX ALOT MS. HAILEY :)

just give her more time :)

Hi..I'm a newbie..Just lurking around and saw your post so...Here's what I think...
Best friends fight or at least get into arguments sometimes..You can't always be a nice person and so is your friend. I think the fact that you've at least tried to explain is good enough perhaps you need to give her some time to sort things out and cool down. You guys should have shared lots together. Bet they're precious enough compare to this small misunderstanding..If she couldn't realize that then, it's her loss...Hope things will work out fine for you ;)

your comment here, quite explain who you are

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=234734

so..
as you said..
why don't you just leave your friend alone and find another VIRTUAL friend!

Hi princess sandra, it seems that you did all you can to contact her but she still wants to avoid you. Maybe it's better if you leave her alone for a while and go out there and  make new friends, because I think time heels all the pain, so hopefully you and her become friends again. If she's a good friend she'll talk to you again, but it needs time.

prussincy wrote:

\You can't always be a nice person and so is your friend.

i 100% agree