Brazil Forum now available in Portuguese

Hi all,

I'm pleased to inform all of you that we now have a fifth forum available in the Portuguese language. For those of you who's mother tongue is Portuguese then I'm sure you will be as thrilled as I am because it's been a long time coming.

For those members who speak other langages it will offer a great opportunity to learn and practice your Portuguese, so I hope to see you there soon. You can count on my help as much in the Portuguese forum as you nave been able to here in the English forum.

Since I'm fluent in Portuguese and have been living here in Brazil for over eleven years now you can all count on the same level of participation in the Portuguese language forum as I have in the English forum.

To access the Portuguese language version of the Brazil Forum just click on the Portugal/Brazil flag icon at the top right corner of the page.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

To all my fellow "gringos" out there who are struggling to learn or improve your Portuguese, the new Portuguese language forums (all nations now have them) will be a great opportunity and learning tool for you.

I hope that you will make use of the Brazil Forum at least. I will be also participating there as much as I've been participating here in the English language forum and I'm fluent in Portuguese.

If you want to learn or improve then please feel free to bang off a message in Portuguese in that forum (or at least try). I am a very patient person since I'm a teacher so you won't need to be embarrassed in any way. I will do my best to help you all, give you language tips and respond to your questions.

I'm sure the more you use the Portuguese language forum, the more you will learn and grow. Hope to see many of you over there soon.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team