UK Degrees Attestation & Medical Check

Hi everyone

My names Ali i am british national i accepted a job recently from Riyadh I am just waiting for my contract to be coruieried to me Via fedex i just have a couple of questions i need some help with to speed up the process.

1) How do i get my degrees attested in the UK is it the same as going to those public notiry places?

2) What is the medical proceedure i heard its a form your GP fills in and takes ur blood and urine sample is this right ? and is there any thing else?

3). How long do fedex take to send a parcel from KSA to UK ?

choudhers wrote:

Hi everyone

My names Ali i am british national i accepted a job recently from Riyadh I am just waiting for my contract to be coruieried to me Via fedex i just have a couple of questions i need some help with to speed up the process.

1) How do i get my degrees attested in the UK is it the same as going to those public notiry places?

2) What is the medical proceedure i heard its a form your GP fills in and takes ur blood and urine sample is this right ? and is there any thing else?

3). How long do fedex take to send a parcel from KSA to UK ?

Ali,

Your degree will be attested by Saudi Cultural Office and Saudi Embassy.
For more details see the Saudi Embassy website. If you are unable to find help contact me on
sh3hryar [at] gmail dot com

sh3hryar wrote:

For more details see the Saudi Embassy website. If you are unable to find help contact me on
sh3hryar [at] gmail dot com

It is appreciated if you keep information on the forum so that others can benefit.

You can contact the below gentlemen:

Osman Yusuf
Visa consultant

Britannia Consular Services LTD.
102 Star Street,
London, W2 1QF.

T: 0207 724 1070
F: 0207 262 6172
M: 077 3333 5275

[email protected]