Let's go to Menjangan Island

Hallo, Is there anyone who is keen going to investigate west part of the island and Menjangan island? 2 days trip :)

Hello SophiaCarrot.

Welcome to the forum! :)

It's a great idea!

Maybe you can briefly introduce yourself and give us more details about this trip.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hallo, my name is Ksenia, I am originally from Russia, but moved to Indonesia since February.
For the years of my life I lived in Europe, China, Iran, but think Bali is the best place to settle down and take a break :)

I think better start a trip in the eve on Friday or early morning of Saturday, reach national park, spend day on Menjargan, stay there for night (homestay nearby about 20-30 usd), spend one more day in the west, come back in the eve. I live in Canggu so I plan the trip starting from South. Better by car due to distance :) Western island in the best and most beautiful place for snoorkling. Sure we enjoy time.

Aurélie wrote:

Hello SophiaCarrot.

Welcome to the forum! :)

It's a great idea!

Maybe you can briefly introduce yourself and give us more details about this trip.

Thank you,
Aurélie

a group of friends will go there tomorrow at 1 pm...
and will come back to Denpasar on Sunday..
but unfortunately i cant join this weekend.. i have much work to do..
but can you share about the homestay you said.. i really want to go there next time ..
thnk you

dwdwi wrote:

a group of friends will go there tomorrow at 1 pm...
and will come back to Denpasar on Sunday..
but unfortunately i cant join this weekend.. i have much work to do..
but can you share about the homestay you said.. i really want to go there next time ..
thnk you

Jubawa Homestay 
Desa Pemuteran, Kecamatan Gerokgak, Pemuteran, Bali, Indonesia

Thx for sharing Sophiacarrot