Danish/Swedish engineer moving to Nairobi looking for appartment

I will be moving to Nairobi for 1-3 year period, therefore looking for a 2-3 bedroom apartment. Kilimani/State House/Upper Hill or Parklands/Westland but other areas may also be interesting. Light, reasonably quiet and central for shops and restaurants. Prefer w balcony. Close to pool. Safe compound, well-functioning.

Hi Carsten1953,

You could have a look at the Nairobi classifieds > accommodation section and post an advert there as well. It might help you.

ps: you should avoid putting your phone number on a public forum.

Thank you and good luck in your search,
Christine

(Moderated)

Hi, In my opinion, Kes 140 000 is on the high side.  Go and look on the notice boards at the shopping malls, such as Yaya, Sarit Centre etc. I have also posted some examples below.

neptuneshelters.com/properties/search/residential_to_let.php

villacarekenya.com/search/index.php/home/property/90

villacarekenya.com/search/index.php/home/property/99

villacarekenya.com/search/index.php/home/property/89

villacarekenya.com/search/index.php/home/property/173

villacarekenya.com/search/index.php/home/property/75

hassconsult.co.ke/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30&Itemid=38&intent=2

Happy hunting!!

Thanks everyone for your comments and advise!

Carsten

(moderated: please post in the classifieds)

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]

wie geht es Ihnen?

ich heisse Ruby Seble.
Ich komme aus Ethiopia.
Ich spreche ein bischen deutsch.

wir haben ein Hause in Karen. Es ist gross und nett.
Mochten Sie das Hause sehen?

Mein nummer is null sieben sieben vier drei null neun sieben zwei eins

@ Seble82: As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English so as everyone can understand and participate?

Thanks
Armand

Has anyone noticed that Carsten advertised early in the year? or is it me who is out of touch with reality. Sure by now he may have already found a place. He last communicated in March 2012 so unless he is communicating direct to individuals, he may already be sorted. Just a thought!! or I could be so totally wrong.

Hi,

Glad you're coming to live, explore and experience this amazing country. My name is Hagai Olawo and I work [moderated]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]