The best place to live in Baku

Hi,

My name is Marina, I am 25 years old. My father just signed a long term contract with one of the oil companies in Baku and I decided to go with him.

I will appreciate if you advise the most prestigious district in Baku where mostly each citizen would like to live in.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Marina,

Congrats with your dad's new assignment. Very warm welcome and wish both of you good luck!

Well, there are various high end places both in center and outside. It depends on your preference. Do you want to be in center or want to have villa kind of thing, or some big apartment with view or close to beach? I mean there are many options that depend purely on you. However, city center is called "Torgovaya" if you want to search for it.

Let me know in detail what you want and I will advise more in-depth.

Murad

[Moderated: Please register yourself into Business directory]

[Moderated: No free advertisement on the forum pls]

I have the same question, since i am moving in Baku in June. I guess the best place is city center, from what i have read so far... But i would also like sea view. Anyway, i guess in a few weeks i;ll find out :)

If you want you can send me your specific requirements into PM and I will try to help you find what you want.

Oh, Murad!
You were so helpful to me!

Thank you very much!

Thank u for good words about us..
Nice to here about azerbaijan about baku so good minds..

Hope u enjoyed ..

Hi! Please can you tell me what are the good residential areas in baku? I'm looking for a community with villas. Please let me know if you can. Thank you. ***. my email.

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct