Release letter required from the red firm sponsor?

I know NOC is not required if kafeel is in red firm we can work in any green firm company. But my question to you is "Do we require release letter from old kafeel even if he is in red firm for transfer? Please let me know. Thank you.

The other name of 'release letter' is 'NoC'. Somehow, both serve the same purpose.

SO NOC or Release letter is not required if the sponser is in red. Is that right? How about the Transfer papers. Do we need transfer papers from kafeel even though he is in red cateogry. Orelse Shall I ignore the kafeel and trasnfer will happen only with the demand letter of the new green frim company. Please let me know Thank you.

wjahat14 wrote:

SO NOC or Release letter is not required if the sponser is in red. Is that right? How about the Transfer papers. Do we need transfer papers from kafeel even though he is in red cateogry. Orelse Shall I ignore the kafeel and trasnfer will happen only with the demand letter of the new green frim company. Please let me know Thank you.

Yes, your understanding is right. Nothing is required from the red employer. This is how they are discouraging the red.

All the Best!