I need to change my iqamma

Sir,
    I am a graduate Electrical & Electronics Engineer and working EPCC Eastern province cement comp; . I need to change my iqamma to profession.So please do the needful

Hi hshihad,

Welcome to expat-blog!

For better views a new topic was created from your previous post on the Saudi Arabia forum. Hope this might help.

Feel free to read about topic posted by members on the Visas Saudi Arabia, these may be useful.

Thank you,

David.

hshihad wrote:

Sir,
    I am a graduate Electrical & Electronics Engineer and working EPCC Eastern province cement comp; . I need to change my iqamma to profession.So please do the needful

No one can do this for you , you need to do the "needful " here. If your certificate is attested from Saudi Embassy , then register with SCE and then change the profession.

Hi,

What you will need to do first and foremost is to get your Engineering degree ceritificate attested from your home country and get it attested from the Saudi Consulate in your home country, this can be easily done thru an attestation agency.

Once you get this done and you have the original certificate with you in Saudi Arabia, you have to proceed for the final attestation process in the ministry of interior attestation office in saudi arabia.

Now that you have completed the attestation part of your engineering degree certificate, you are good to step in to the SCE level.

for this, You will have to log on to SCE official website and make a new registration (click on Professional accredition online system).
Make sure that you provide all your correct details and you will be prompted to upload the following scan copies - (in JPG format)

1. Your Iqama copy
2. Your Engineering degree certificate copy
3. Attestations on engineering degree certificate copy.
4. Your passport copy
5. Your Engineering grade sheets/ transcript
6. Your current saudi employer's recommendation
7. COnfirmation letter signed by you.

After the completion of this registration and when you confirm to submit all these to the SCE database you will be provided with a online registration number. Note this number it is very important for your reference.

After online registration wait for 3 days and go to the SCE office in your city and provide them this online regsitration number.

If all your required data and the file copies are in place you will be asked to pay SR 1,250 and you will be given a letter of acceptance.

You have to mention to them that it is for your profession change and then they will process one more letter of acceptance which will be adressed to the Saudi Labour office and note that only copy of this will be given to you and the original will be sent directly to the labour office thru resigtered mail and the waybill number will be given to you.

Now the process at SCE office is completed.

Finally compile all your papers along with the letter of acceptance, copy of the letter to labour office and the waybill number and submit it to your HR office they will do the needful at the Labour office.

Its a tedious and one hell of a useless procedure, but we will have to go thru this as we are here and need to get our professions as per our education.

Hope this helps..All the best.. any clarification do not hesitate.