Extensions of visa

I am a Civil Engineering professional from India working in Jeddah. Im on vacation these days and i want to extend my vacation days ,but the company is telling that it is not possible  unless i return to Saudi and then come back.
Is this the only way ,sir?

whsty wrote:

Is this the only way ,sir?

No, there is a possibility for your company to do it if they want, but it seems the don't!!!!

https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/ExtendReturnedVisa/create

Above link for application form got to be completed and submitted to MOFA office by your company. Please note that there are some other required paperwork must be attached with that application form when being submitted i.e. copy of your passport & Iqama, your original Iqama also must be carried by the broker who would apply for the extension, last thing is a print-out from Jawazat Office contains your current visa details.

Finally, the request won't be accepted by MOFA before the visa is physically expired.

"Finally, the request won't be accepted by MOFA before the visa is physically expired."

Sir,my reentry visa mentions that i should reentre before 11th May . 1. Should i request the company for extension only after i fail to reentre before 11th May.?
  2. For reentry, the mentioned date of 11th May is also included?
  3. What if i rentre on 12th May with this Visa?

Extension cannot be done while you are out - at least for the exit reentry. And if that expires you cannot return to KSA. Best to be here and sort it out with employer.