Schools in Abha or Khamis Mushayt

Hello,

I am looking for an international school in Abha or Khamis Mushayt in Saudi Arabia. Appreciate it if anyone can share some information.

Hi raniahtm!

I hope other members will be able to advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Plzz if u found any information about this topic share it with cause we're in the same situation now :)

Khamis Mushayt is a distant city of KSA close to Yemen border and WAY far away from the 3 main cities; Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam.

As I know, there are either no EB members or they don't pay visits regularly.

I'm not an expert whether there's an Intl school or not, but I can tell you that the Abha-Jizan reagion in extreme Southern KSA is very remote, and the towns are small and I would be surprised if there was an Intl school anywhere in the province, as the entire region was once part of Yemen, and taken over by KSA in a border war not so long ago.  The region is culturally Yemeni, not Saudi, and a bit 3rd worldly compared to the rest of the Kingdom.  That's not to say there isn't an International school in Abha, but I would be surprised if there was.

I am likely to be moving to Abha  - although I cannot confirm if their is an International School there I would think that there will be one in Khamis as there are a lot of "western" company offices there supporting the airbase.
British Aerospace has an office there and there is a British Consulate.
I understand the university in Abha has 20 000 students with many expat lecturers.

Google works wonders - Abha International School teaches a British curriculum.

[email protected]

It is on the Khamis Abha road.

Hello,

I am looking for an international school in Abha or Khamis Mushayt in Saudi Arabia. Appreciate it if anyone can share some information.

its pleasure for me to join this group

I have 18 years of teaching experience...now a days working as an administrator in an islamjc sxhool...want to join ur school for better future prospects..

hi friend i am living in abha and there is a school name futur internatinal school and abha internatonail school

salam,alakam, my name is saif ulislam , i ma  living in saudia aribia ,abha i am a a communication designer i am also a teacher ,and now searching for joubs