Im looking for visa sponsorship to work in Australia

Helo guys, how are you? Im Frank 27 years old from Philippines but Im currently here in Saudi Arabia working as Administrative Assistant for 6 years now. I really love and like to work and live Australia. Its the number 1 country i deamed to work and live with. Im looking for somebody or to sponsor me for Visa to work there. I hope that any body will help me to get Visa. I think 6 years to work in Saudi are enough with. And i want to change my work location and environment since Saudi is so strick and not open country. Alot of things are prohibitted to do here. Please hope you will help me to get Visa to stay and work in Australia.
Any body can contact me at [email protected]

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day.

Frankie

Hi Guzm,
Yes what you said is right ...i too working in oman and i am an MBA hv 13 yrs experince in export % import business development experince and looking for sponcer Visa from australia so if you get any sponcer kindly let me know also my mail id oamagri(at)hotmail.com
WR
V

Omanagri wrote:

Hi Guzm,
Yes what you said is right ...i too working in oman and i am an MBA hv 13 yrs experince in export % import business development experince and looking for sponcer Visa from australia so if you get any sponcer kindly let me know also my mail id oamagri(at)hotmail.com
WR
V

Yes i will inform you and if you got too just iform me. Thanks

Yes i do..all the best

Hello guzm21 and Omanagri. :)

You should read this article on Sponsored visa in Australia.

You should also post an advert in the Jobs in Australia section. It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Im looking for somebody or to sponsor me for Visa to work there. I hope that any body will help me to get Visa.

Just to clarify:

An sponsor company (sponsorship) is not a work permit it-self.
You still have to pass the SkillSelect point test,IELTS test requeriment, minimum experience, setup and send an EOI (Expression of Interest) and wait for an Invitation to apply for a VISA.

read the migration rules in this one:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillsele … class-489/

I don't think so be possible to find your sponsorship in this forum. You should send hundred of letter to local companies in order to make contact and convince them to offer you an sponsorship.

Also, 90% of sponsorships a year, are obtained locally  (not overseas)

hope help.

Miguel

am request for your help