Can transfer happen without Iqama for new commers if kafeel is in red?

Hello, Please let me know. I came to know my kafeel is in red zone I am new to saudi and didn't get Ikhama yet. Can I get Ikhama from ministry even if I am in red zone? If not can get a job and then can I transfer my visa to any green category company? Please reply me.

Salam Sister, We have  the same situation, as far as I know you can look for a Company that's in green category and if your current company is in red category. Just get some documents to your current copmpany that says they are willing to release you for good and the 2nd company will make your own iqama once you are accpeted. goodluck :)

Thank you so much for the reply Jasfur. I was expecting some suggestions from HR guru. Actually I already got job in good company. They are asking Iqama to transfer but my kafeel is in red.He cannot make Iqama. Please if possible let me know what are the documents I need to Transfer my visa to other company. Is letter enough to get transfer without iqama from my kafeel. Please let us know I am so much worried. May allah grant all the success in your life.  Thank you.