Spas in riyadh

Hi we've just moved to riyadh and me and my friend are desperately trying to find a spa that offers nails and waxing, have tried calling a few places but they either don't offer gel nails or waxing or point blank don't understand English and put the phone down. If anyone can recommend a good spa or have any friends that offers spa services in their compound would really appreciate a contact number or website address.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Gel nails you can get at Al Mariah Centre which is opposite Kingdom Tower.  Haven't had them done myself but a friends gets them and seems happy with them.  Sorry can't help you with spas tho.

thanks

engr.hakim89 wrote:

thanks

Why?  You need gel nails? ;)

Alliecat wrote:

Why?  You need gel nails? ;)

well...we Men can have our own taste in Nails....;)

One time I saw a guy at work having all his nails beautifully cut but leaving the index finger, and that 'great' nail was around 2 inches long which made me feel it had a special 'purpose'... :o

shikra wrote:

that 'great' nail was around 2 inches long which made me feel it had a special 'purpose'... :o

For picking his nose?  :unsure

Alliecat wrote:
shikra wrote:

that 'great' nail was around 2 inches long which made me feel it had a special 'purpose'... :o

For picking his nose?  :unsure

I didn't dare to ask him... :D

But I am sure if he would ever try to pick nose, he would probably end up hurting himself. :)

Welcome Hotnspicycheeto

Try Panorama Woman it is in Panorama mall.
Heard that it is a good place.

Also in Malaz area there is almultaka spa.
another one is Luthan Spa but it is expensive a little bit. At the west part of Urobah street to the north. their phone number is 4807799.

So enjoy girls and always have a nice time.

Dear Sir /Madam,

I am Mumbai based and have completed CIDESCO and CIBTAC course from LTA School of Beauty, Mumbai. Presently I am working with 'Gorgeous Skin and Hair Clinic in Mumbai and ready to relocate Riyadh, KSA since my many relatives are working in Riyadh.

Thanks and regards,
Mrs. Dhanashree Kadam

kanchandkadam wrote:

Dear Sir /Madam,

I am Mumbai based and have completed CIDESCO and CIBTAC course from LTA School of Beauty, Mumbai. Presently I am working with 'Gorgeous Skin and Hair Clinic in Mumbai and ready to relocate Riyadh, KSA since my many relatives are working in Riyadh.

Thanks and regards,
Mrs. Dhanashree Kadam

Dear Mrs. Kadam,

Sorry but we cannot hire you because your reading comprehension is very poor.  This thread had nothing to do with a spa looking for help.

Yours truly,
The Spa Manager

Reading comprehension? I think all these issues are related with Spa and I am desperately trying to come Riyadh for this postion. Hence I posted.

Thanks for the replies guys!ive moved from the UAE where theres plenty of spas for women so was struggling a bit. i'll check them all out and see which one is best.. appreciate it!

kanchandkadam wrote:

Reading comprehension? I think all these issues are related with Spa and I am desperately trying to come Riyadh for this postion. Hence I posted.

The original post was from a woman who wanted to get gel nails at a spa here in Riyadh and didn't know where to go.  The replies are from forum members giving recommendations of places they have been.  There aren't any spa owners replying and there is nobody here advertising for help needed at a spa.

I apologize for my snippy post but it was beyond my comprehension how you could think there was a position being offered when the OP was just looking for a recommendation.

If you're serious about wanting to work in KSA, here are some tips to point you in the right direction.

**To place a 'job wanted' ad on this site, go here:
https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/saudi-arabia/

**Another possibility is http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/saudi/ , jobs wanted and offered.

**And finally, please check out these links that are actual job sites:

www.bayt.com/en/saudi-arabia/jobshttp://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/nijobsearc … obs-saudi/
www.allsaudiarabiajobs.comwww.saudijobs.com

Good luck!

I think you have a great sense of humour!

:D