Expat blog gatherings in Salalah

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Salalah Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! smile

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-together s in Salalah: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Salalah. wink

Best,

Aly Haider

Hey Man and welcome to the Forum :)

Sounds like a good idea :top::one

I'm just wondering, since you are the initiator of the post and the idea, why don't you take the initiative and organize the gathering?!

Propose an appropriate time, date and venue and Just Do It :lol:

YEA BRO EM READY.......BUT ITS NOT ABT U N ME....ITS ABT ALL SALALAH EXPATS...

Hello ekaaan.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Do not hesitate to propose a date, an hour and a place as VidoDido has suggested it. Other members might be interested.

PS: Could you please lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello, im new in this blog only but been here in salalah for more than a year. just let me know if there are developments with the plan.

Hi jaylicious,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this thread is quite old and I invite you to please start a new topic with all your questions (if you do have any) on the Salalah Forum for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien