Shopping bags?

Here in the states, I bring reusable canvas bags to the grocery store to pack my supplies, thus avoiding the paper or plastic choice.  Would this be acceptable in Cuenca area, or would that be considered "too gringo" for approval?

Not too Gringo at all. As a matter of fact, you'll fit right in. Realize that most folks don't have cars, so back packs and cloth bags are very common.
Good Luck
Neil

Thanks, Neil!  I guess I worry about making myself even more obvious!  I don't know why little things like this pop into my brain....hmmm, probably has something to do with my younger years....LOL!

Laura,
don't worry, you won't be " too obvious " with your blonde hair. You'll blend right in. You'll probably be mistaken for a local!
< Smile.... pulling on leg >

LOL!!  That's what I figure....hmmmm....now you have me wondering whether or not I'll be able to KEEP my blond locks....not that it will help with my 5'10" height!  *sigh*  :rolleyes:

okay.... here's the answer!

Black wig, and then walk around on your knees. That WILL put you at about the right height.
Stay Well,
Neil

ZenSPIKE wrote:

okay.... here's the answer!

Black wig, and then walk around on your knees. That WILL put you at about the right height.
Stay Well,
Neil

ROFL!  Hmmmm...hubby might find wigs interesting...oh dear!  HAHAHA!! You crack me up!  I can see you're going to be invaluable during this whole process!