How to pay STC Bill?

I know this may sound a bit ridiculous, but can someone explain to me how to pay my STC bill? I was told when I signed up for both my television and Cell service that I could pay online, but I can't seem to locate that option. Also, Does anyone know if the bill can be downloaded in English? My bill is about 300 SAR higher than it should be, but I cant decipher the Arabic.

when i hear ur story its like dejavu...been there. i tried to sort it out for 2 years and just paid and paid and paid. u need to call the help line number and ask them to make ur bills in english. u need to cancel the service u did not subscribe to (this is the same 300 riyals i was getting in my bill). the online service can be accessed thru ur bank. go online banking and click the utility payments and u can pay from the internet immediately.

jyurong wrote:

I know this may sound a bit ridiculous, but can someone explain to me how to pay my STC bill? I was told when I signed up for both my television and Cell service that I could pay online, but I can't seem to locate that option. Also, Does anyone know if the bill can be downloaded in English? My bill is about 300 SAR higher than it should be, but I cant decipher the Arabic.

Paying bill is quite easy if you have online access to your bank account, in case you don't you can walk to selected ATM's of Saudi Fransi Bank, Riyad Bank, Rajhi Bank, NCB etc. and deposit cash. or through STC branches.

The best thing to do would be to register yourself on STC online account and from there change the option of billing to English. If you feel your bill is higher than expected better visit their office before it's too late.

Agree with above. Better to visit their office. I had to wait almost 2 hours and still it was not resolved

how can i pay on line stc

khadirmohammed wrote:

Via your bank

slyshooter wrote:
khadirmohammed wrote:

Via your bank

And STC Online if you gotta use your credit card.

How much my stc bill

sharifhossain wrote:

How much my stc bill

hmmmm.. I think it's about 4,000SAR.  You should send it to *me*.

Alliecat wrote:
sharifhossain wrote:

How much my stc bill

The STC bill or the money? :P

Alliecat wrote:
sharifhossain wrote:

How much my stc bill

Do you also accept Electric Bills?

dear sir every  month i check   my bill at web site & then i paid but this month why  did not show bill yours bill summry web site ? can  u start  your sistem plzzzzzzzzzz  tnxxxx

i want  to check  my bill   what  hapeend  your  sistem  plzzzzzzzzz  fixed

bharat_magar wrote:

Whoever are you talking to?  We're not STC.

Alliecat wrote:
bharat_magar wrote:

Whoever are you talking to?  We're not STC.

:one

can  u start  your sistem plzzzzzzzzzz

Gentlemen (sorry ladies, you know the score) start your sistem's   !!!

kindly advise how to pay my stc internet bill? last time my friend paid in his Riyadh Bank Account, but i don't have Bank account of Riyadh Bank, i have account of NCB Bank.

Thanks

Naushad

naushadahmed wrote:

kindly advise how to pay my stc internet bill? last time my friend paid in his Riyadh Bank Account, but i don't have Bank account of Riyadh Bank, i have account of NCB Bank.

Thanks

Naushad

If you an NCB online account, just login and look for SADAD option. Otherwise go to any NCB ATM machine and do so. Needless to say again, look for SADAD option.

how to pay stc lan bill and i need bill  all so?

alshugaa wrote:

how to pay stc lan bill and i need bill  all so?

Same as above , SADAD option. Add your bills to your online account and every month you get notified there. You can also add using tel numnber - not necessary for the bill no.

How to pay STC Bil

Is the Num,ber is on yours Iqama or company or some one else.

Betetr you visit STC office.

Good Luck

hai gud mornig sir,

iknow my land line no ,but idon't know the account no of land line, i want account no, wat is the procedure.....
plse reply

navas2886 wrote:

hai gud mornig sir,
   iknow my land line no ,but idon't know the account no of land line, i want account no, wat is the procedure.....
plse reply

If you have your bill, present or any previous one, you will find the account number on it. Or you can take it from the message that STC sends you, informing you that your bill is due.

hungry cat :P

@salman_123 ->:offtopic::/

I WANT THE RECEIPT OF MY INTERNET BILL WITH NO. 2014138806

liceriobjusay wrote:

Check with STC. What do you want from us?

TheLegendLeads wrote:
liceriobjusay wrote:

Check with STC. What do you want from us?

He wants the receipt.  Can't you read?? :P

Oh yeah, receipts no 'broblem' :D

i would like to have our office land line phone bill

Hi msfarook1667,

An introduction and more details about what you are looking for might be most welcome. :)

Thank you,

David.

I am living in Saudi Arabia, and working in one Saudi owned company and want to pay my cell phone bill on line thru ATM pls. advise.

Online through ATM?  How does that work?

Either you pay online through your bank's online banking account (I think paying through STC website is also possible), or you pay through a special ATM which has the option of paying utility bills.

For more details on the 2 options, read the older responses in this thread.

Not some special ATM Trapezius; from any ATM owned by his bank. Say he has a NCB account, he can go to any NCB ATM and he'll see the SADAD option. If he goes to some other bank ATM, he'll just see the Cash Withdrawal and Balance Inquiry options.

Can i Pay my STC bills through cash? Having hard time paying my internet bills. :( STC offices dont accept cash.

If you login to your STC account, you can pay through your credit card as well.

Hi,

i am going for the exit re-entry visa next month and i am the STC defaulter of 2418SR since 2011 can any one tells me that on immigration they gonna stop me untill i wont settel down the full amount...? since i have heard from some one that there is a new rule by STC.

awaiting for the reply