Look for Friends around the worlds

Hello people... anyone from anywhere , any age and any gender as long as a nice and friendly one...

i'm from medan indonesia.. i love to have friends...

so let's be friends if u dont mind to have a friends from indonesia ..
thanks

NO DIRTY CHAT PLEASE ..

thanks

Hi,welcome to the forum. I am sure you will make friends here. Not sure where else you visit for dirty chat but you wont get any here, so dont worry.

hey cupp13s,
I agree with lukereg, as lomg as I am here none do dirty chat in here.. Welcome to Jakarta. I am living in Tangerang, not too far from south Jakarta or serpong. feel free to ring me if you around that area. Would be great toeet you..

dm

NO DIRTY CHAT PLEASE ..

:lol::lol:

Not sure where else you visit for dirty chat but you wont get any here, so dont worry.

:lol::lol:

Hi Cupp13s
Welcome to the forum - I'm sure you will like it here. This is a good place to get help and advice from others as you will see.

As for dirty chat, rest assured the Expat.com team are always on hand as they moderate topic(s) on the forum and keep things in line.. :)

By the way Indonesia seems to be a really extraordinary place - There's a post that's on going on this forum by mas Fred who regularly posts pics - its like a picture story book of Indonesia..amazing ! :D

Jaz

Duma, best remove your phone number and send a message privately otherwise who knows who will call you.

Don't put your personal details online for all to see. Very unwise.

hi thanks for your advice lukereg

hello cupp :) welcome to EB

hi duma, how are you? i was living in west jakarta, taman surya, not far from your place isn't it?

Hey Princess Sandra,
I live in Pamulang, about 15 mins from BSD. Lets meet up :)

HI HOW ARE YOU ... I NEED TO CONTACT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT HOUSE RENTAL ... IN MEDAN ... TKS

CALL ME AN WE CAN GO OUT...81289630680

@lukerma,@duma@jazzy... : thanks a lot

@rorj : what info u need???rental in where?