Fake express visa to prevent from getting job visa in Oman

Hi all,

I used to for for small firm in sharjah, UAE. from 13 march 2012 to 29 Jan 2013, during this period i was visiting Oman on business purpose. And this company never fulfilled the promises they made and some times they even made me to travel from salalah (Oman) to dubai (UAE) by bus which was horrible,  I have tolerated even this because I Didn't wanted to ruin my career n it was time for my hike and the company management never responded my mails n started dodging it. In this mean time I attended some interview of well reputated company and got selected. I resigned the job on 14 Dec 2012 and served notice period up to 14 Jan 2013. And i got relieved from dubai on 29 Jan 2013 after much harassment by the management .

After coming India I sent all the required docs for my job visa for the new company ie... My attested CC, medical report by GCC medical centres, passport photo copies and passport details.

Now the main issue raised is, when this company applied for my labour clearance my visa has got rejected because some other company has already took some express visa on my name with out my knowledge.  Because of this my new company is unable to get labour clearance and my visa is getting rejected.  They wrote mail asking if I know any details regarding this company which applied express visa on name. My reply was same what I stated above here.

It is clear that my past company has done this hideous act, because they only got my passport details and photo copies.

My queries are :
1. Could any one apply visa on anyone's name any take visa without their knowledge?
2. How can I know the details of the sponsorer and contact. Details of the concerned company who took fake visa on my name.
3. How to get a copy of same fake visa which is issued on my name.
4. And is there any possibility that I could cancel the same fake visa from India.

Your replies and suggestions will be appreciable.

Thankyou.

Regards
M Shahil

Hi shahikmohammed,

Quite obviously you have not parted ways with your former UAE employer amicably.

For them to know that you have got another job in Oman and to go to such an extent of trying to stop you from joining a new job and that too in another country is indeed spiteful.

Now there's no point in trying to do any postmortem here. The damage has already been done.

Sometimes employers - especially the small and petty-minded ones can and do go to great lengths to trouble their employees, present or former. I have heard of such cases before too, albeit, they are few and far between. In such similar instances, it has happened within Oman - and not from across the border.

Now coming to your queries find my comments against them :

1. Could any one apply visa on anyone's name any take visa without their knowledge? - Yes. As long as they have copies of your passport and passport size photographs.
2. How can I know the details of the sponsorer and contact. Details of the concerned company who took fake visa on my name.- Very difficult, unless there is someone locally to pursue your case with the Department of Immigration and Visas.
3. How to get a copy of same fake visa which is issued on my name.- You cannot, as whoever has taken the efforts to apply for and get that visa would have also ensured that it does not reach anybody else's hands for obvious reasons.
4. And is there any possibility that I could cancel the same fake visa from India.- No. You have to wait until it lapses on its own.

Wishing you good luck !

Hi Sumitran,

Thank you for your explanation, from February the visa hasn't expired till now, how can I expect it to get expired in next 3 months. I can't sit silently and let some one take my career npand future decisions.

And I'm goin to apply tourist visa from India atleast by then it will be clear that the visa already applied on my name is fake n my passport details r misused which means my citizen rights were spoiled by maniacs.

I just. Wanna know is there anything else I can do to get out of this situation, I already discussed the same with the new company in Oman, they promised that they will do their best to get my job visa.

Kindly reply me.

Thank you very much.

Regards
M Shahil