Looking for squash partners

Hi,

I am looking for a squash partner in the Westlands area. I've been here for about a month but haven't been able to find an organized league.

I would class my self as average / below average, so if you are new to the game or experienced and looking for an easy win then let me know!

Arena Gym at Sarit Centre and Aka Khan Sports Club both look like good options but I am open to suggestions.

Regards
Dan

one of my friend plays squash every evening... so i will send his mobile number to your inbox, just check... hope you two can have good time with squash....

I am over in Kilimani and i dont have transport , is Impala club on the Ngong road to long to get to as I would be interested to play squash.

I played for fun a few years ago so let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Rob

Hi Dan,
I'm looking for squash partner too...I live in Westlands and Sarit is a good idea...PLEASE let me know when you are available to play.
Best,
Luca

Hi, I'll be moving to Nairobi at the end of May and would be looking to play some squash. I'll be living in the Westlands area and am curious about nice clubs and meeting other players. In Canada I was a low A / high B level player. I have no problems playing with players above or below my level as there is always aspects of the game that can be worked on.