Invitation letter

Hello there!

Right now (Apr. 22), I am in Libreville, and I very much want to visit Equatorial Guinea. Is any of you willing to provide me with an invitation? Without that, the embassy here will not provide me with a visa. The hotel I booked a room at, is not willing to send me the invitation.

To be clear: I am not looking for anyone to be responsible for me during my stay in Eq. Guinea. I am on a mission to visit all countries in the world, and this is a great chance to visit the country. Any help very much appreciated!

Best regards,
Boris

Hello Boris,

In most countries the invitation letter provided for visa purposes essentially conveys an obligation to accept financial responsibility and even where it does not, it clearly obligates the writer to guarantee the visa applicant will leave the country on or before the date the visa stay expires. I sincerely doubt that you will get any offers from members of the blog who are willing to accept those onerous obligations. It is for this reason that invitation letters are almost exclusively written by family members and/or close personal friends of any given applicant.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hi there!
I'm excavator operator from ghana and am willing to move to equatorial guinea and work there as an excavator operator. Am pleading on behave of anyone there, who will be able to help to get me invitation letter for my visa. I will be greatful if anyone could be of help by getting me invitation letter for my visa. What i need is the invitation letter only.
I can take care of accommodation, financial and other stuffs. May almighty God bless anyone who will help me with this.
Thank you very much
ABDUL RAZAK YUNUSA IS MY NAME

Hello Abdul,

As was previously explained, a Letter of Invitation automatically obligates the sponsor to be financially and legally responsible for the invitee for the duration of their stay in the country. That is a very serious obligation that nobody will take on for a complete stranger. Certainly you will not find anyone here willing to do so.

Should someone offer to furnish you with such a letter for a fee, be aware that: a) doing so is a crime; b) it will be a fraudulent letter; c) will result not only in rejection of the visa, but very likely all further visa applications for that country.

The sponsor must be a citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of the country, and most likely is required to be a land owner as well. Authorities will be looking for clear proof of some family, employer/employee relationship or long-standing friendship between the sponsor and invitee. Failing clear proof of that the letter would not be accepted.

Any false information, or omission of important/relevant facts in a Letter of Invitation can result in criminal charges for both the writer and invitee.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

If you want to work, your employer needs to do the necessary to obtain a work visa for you.