Moving to Rwanda after college!

Hello!

My name is Talor. I am currently a University student in the US and I am planning to move to Rwanda after I graduate in March 2014. I just recently returned from a quarter studying abroad in Kenya and Rwanda. I completely fell in love with east Africa and I am ready to start the next chapter of my life there.

I am a sociology major and international business minor and I will be looking for any kind of work that can sustain my living expenses while I'm in Rwanda. If anyone has any tips/places to look for work/information, I would really appreciate it!

I'd also just like to chat!

Talor

Hi Talor,
I completely understand your love affair with Africa. I had the same experience in 2007 and it took me 4 years to get to a place in my life that I could transition here. I would love to support your efforts in getting here. Please give me a little more information about yourself such as how long you were here for, how you plan to prepare yourself, what your financial status will be when you get here, what your social and business network is, how much you know about getting your visa etc.
I'm happy to share the experiences I've had and learnings that came out of them.
I am in the process of writing a book called Insiders Guide to Kigali for Newcomers. I'll send you some of the rough drafts if you like. Please connect with me by my personal email: [email protected]
Blessings
Joanna

Hi Joanna, my name is Cassandra. I sent you a mail yesterday and I hope you'll look through and take the time to reply. My family and I are planning to move to rwanda by the end of this year. It's a single parent family consisting of my mum, my bother and my sister. We would really appreciate if you replied. Thank you for making the offer to help newcomers settle. Its so magnanimous of you. Have a lovely week ahead.