Transfer

I am on my wife's visa .I am on dependent visa ..Is my iqama transferable.......

You may have more chances on answers when you post a little more information AND when you post this on the forum of the country you're talking about.
Check this page: https://www.expat.com/forum/ and click on the right country.

Hi rafath!

Your thread has been moved to the Jeddah forum.

Regards
Armand

rafath wrote:

I am on my wife's visa .I am on dependent visa ..Is my iqama transferable.......

No your iqama cannot be transferred when you are a dependent in your wife's visa as Mahram.

but it is said that all dependent visas can be transfered in this grace period?

rafath wrote:

but it is said that all dependent visas can be transfered in this grace period?

Who said that? The grace period is for illegals to correct their status. Mehram visas are neither illegal nor incorrect. It's a different kind of visa that's reponsible for stuff different than *commercial work*. I am absolutely sure that they are NOT going to do anything about it even in the grace period.

:one

i know it is legal....but because of not permitted to work, i want to take transfer to a company ..is it possible?

rafath wrote:

i know it is legal....but because of not permitted to work, i want to take transfer to a company ..is it possible?

Transfer to a company is not possible for dependent visa - if you are a wife of an iqama holder. But adult children who are having iqama profession of student can transfer to a company. If a women and looking to transfer, your best option is to check if the company has a visa with which you can join them.

HRGuru wrote:

If a women and looking to transfer, your best option is to check if the company has a visa with which you can join them.

This will require getting out of the country on the final exit and come back on the company's visa. Applies equally to husbands on working wives' iqama dependencies.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

If a women and looking to transfer, your best option is to check if the company has a visa with which you can join them.

This will require getting out of the country on the final exit and come back on the company's visa. Applies equally to husbands on working wives' iqama dependencies.

:one